What is your "Gamer" Ball in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming 2014 Srixon Q Stars and 2015 Z Stars.

Taylormade Lethal.

I have a stash I'm still working through, really like the ball. Not sure where I'll move to when I run out, either Chromesoft or Tour Preferred line.

Currently play 2015 Bridgestone e6, but after the chrome soft reviews I may have to give them a try.

I have six dozen SR2 left from last year, so I will be using those with the occasional round with the Chrome Soft.

Have a mixed bag right now. Depleting a supply of Hex Chrome's and maybe will try some of the more popular brands in this thread. Soft's or Z Star's. I am still trying to figure out how much a ball can help me and honing in on what type of ball I need/like. I did the Bridgestone online fit and it pinned me for the 330RX

Titleist Pro-V1x. Nor sure of the model year. Somewhere in the 07-09 range I think. I got like 5 dozen free through work that year and still have 18 or 20 of them. I don't use them all the time, but if I'm out playing for a score, that's what I'll use.

I've got two dozen e5s. It's been a good ball for me and I like that they don't cost $4 a piece.

Z-Star XV yellow, mixed years as I bought used from LostGolfBalls. Have a little over a dozen left and will reassess once through them while comparing to the Chrome Soft, also yellow.

Yeah it's bad, I now research golf balls by the best performing yellow versions. :)

Gonna say the 2013 E6. Answering based on what I would play if I was in a tournament this weekend. Also, its the last two dozen balls I've purchased.

After not being impressed with the Cally SR2, I reluctantly tried the Chrome Soft, and man, color me impressed. I'm a fan and will stick with it for the first few tourney rounds and see where it goes from there.

Previous generation Bridgestone B330-RX. I actually like them better than the 2014 release.

Srixon Z Star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 W/S Duo Spin. The only downside is that they don't come in yellow.

Callaway Chrome Soft or Bridgestone E6 (love the new version of that ball)

Dax

Recycled ProV1s or some Z Stars that I picked up for dirt cheap over the winter

This year going Zstar

As long as Golf Town has them I'll be sticking with Chrome+

Srixon Z Star XV's. Have 1 dz old and 2 dz new.

Ive tried many of the new brands for 2015.

Right not it looks like the NEW E6 from Bridgestone is gonna be the ball I use.

The Chrome Soft is right behind it. I did like how the Chrome handled around the green and putting. Was able to really get the speed with this ball.

2015 Titleist Pro v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back