The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I think the Hawks beat the Cavs three of four this year.

#Stats
Fair enough. Playoffs are a different monster, though. That is one thing I love about the NBA: the best team wins the playoff series just about every time.

Does winning the East count if you don't go through Lebron? It's gonna be a fun series.

Jameson
5a0a17bc29c8281cb62ceaa38bd55eb4.jpg

26b3f6b788ad6c3bf62ac63c4c406cf1.jpg

Bulleit

Tell JaxGolfer about this post. He'll never look at this thread.

Hawks are in the Conference Finals for the first time EVER. I'll drink to that.

Watching Golden State on offense is just fun... The ball movement and the way these guys shoot.. just fun.

This may become a new avatar...

08f454a854b4f32a5ce4bd2186b8d6f2.jpg

Curry is absolutely filthy.

Here's to hoping it's not a blowout.

uploadfromtaptalk1431889906633.jpg

Damn upside down pics

It's going to be a great game I have a feeling.

Who are the refs for this one?

It's going to be a great game I have a feeling.

Who are the refs for this one?
Not sure about the refs but I agree i think it'll come down to the last seconds. Looking forward to watching

Clips are actually lucky they're only down by 10. Very sloppy half for them.

These guys have to keep the foot on the gas. The first 5 minutes of the 3rd is crucial

Rockets are taking this game over. I love the intensity right now and we need to keep it up. If anything this series has shown is no lead is safe

Such is the life of a Clippers fan. I know we were doomed when espn ran an article that the Clips were favored to win the championship once they went up 3-1. It's a stomach punch for sure and I think something needs to change with the big men. Congrats to the Rockets and I'll be cheering for them against the warriors.

Good lord they made that tough. I know a 20pt lead is pretty much insurmountable , but good lord that was close. A couple of bounces and it's a tighter game. I'm glad we have Ariza. He bailed us out late.

Wow still can't believe the Clippers lost this series. Had it in the bag which makes 10 times worse

Not necessarily about this season... the Iverson documentary on Showtime was nothing short of incredible.

So who takes first pick tonight? Team with the best odds has only gotten 1st pick 3 times in 21 years under this format.

I'm hoping the Lakers can get a top 3 pick tonight. Wanting either Towns or Okafor. And if we are at 5 I want Justice Winslow

I can guarantee that the Wolves won't be getting the number one pick, I would say three would be where they fall.

3% chance Philly winds up with 1,6,11. I'll root for that.

I hope cleveland gets it again and takes Kevin Love again. :D

Hornets will get it and will have 384 players on their roster under age 25

Back