A thread for SoCal golfers.

Bumped

Holler

April keeps slipping away

Thank you guys for the suggestions. We ended up booking an 8am for Thursday the 16th at Coyote Hills. Looking forward to playing a new course!

Played Sterling Hills this morning Oh Boy is it in perfect shape. Smooth fast greens

Played Sterling Hills this morning Oh Boy is it in perfect shape. Smooth fast greens

They just recently punched it right?

Thank you guys for the suggestions. We ended up booking an 8am for Thursday the 16th at Coyote Hills. Looking forward to playing a new course!

I love this course, all the holes are separate so you only see your fairway or green. The thing that most people complain is this is not a long course at all. So driver stays in the bag most holes. In fact I teed off with my 5 iron about 5 times. I think it makes the course more challenging but my long bomber friends weren't thrilled.

I googled Sterling Hills and it's not too far for me to consider a trip down there sometime. If you're ever going back let me know when and I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few THPers for a round.

I googled Sterling Hills and it's not too far for me to consider a trip down there sometime. If you're ever going back let me know when and I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few THPers for a round.
Sterling is definitely a great course, and would be perfect for an outing

Sterling is definitely a great course, and would be perfect for an outing
Time to pick a date.

I'm actually free Friday afternoon and the greens fees are incredibly cheap

I love this course, all the holes are separate so you only see your fairway or green. The thing that most people complain is this is not a long course at all. So driver stays in the bag most holes. In fact I teed off with my 5 iron about 5 times. I think it makes the course more challenging but my long bomber friends weren't thrilled.

They just recently punched it right?

Time to pick a date.

I'm actually free Friday afternoon and the greens fees are incredibly cheap

The 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month work best for me. I'm off on Sundays and Mondays and there's no chance I could make a Friday tee time. Do Mondays work for anyone else? To help fill up a group, I might possibly be able to bring a few guys that I play with here locally.

The 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month work best for me. I'm off on Sundays and Mondays and there's no chance I could make a Friday tee time. Do Mondays work for anyone else?
Sunday works for me but Monday I'm busy with work

The 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month work best for me. I'm off on Sundays and Mondays and there's no chance I could make a Friday tee time. Do Mondays work for anyone else? To help fill up a group, I might possibly be able to bring a few guys that I play with here locally.

I live down the street from Sterlings so I'd love to join ya. Unfortunately, Mondays are no good though. Sundays I'm in.

I just booked a 1234 tee times

Johannes Ramirez

Joy us one and all

See you Wonton

I live down the street from Sterlings so I'd love to join ya. Unfortunately, Mondays are no good though. Sundays I'm in.
I booked for 1234 Sunday. Join us

Sorry it's 1230

Just got the confirmation.

Booked through golf now .com

I'm out of town this Sunday and Monday. Definitely looking forward to playing with you guys... best for me will be next month.

I would definitely say next month as well. These are the last 3 weeks of my semester here, so theyre super booked for now. But May is wide open

I will be heading down So.cal way end of summer time. I will be staying in the Anaheim area but will be traveling as far as San Diego. If anyone can suggest good courses to hit that would be great. Ideally not crazy pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be heading down So.cal way end of summer time. I will be staying in the Anaheim area but will be traveling as far as San Diego. If anyone can suggest good courses to hit that would be great. Ideally not crazy pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jaysfan,
See posts above (#1696 and #1697) for information in the Anaheim area. If you want to travel further afield, then please add your preferences and I'll try to give you a few suggestions.

Back