Would you rather?

Rory's Swing

Activate the Glutes-Tiger
Reaction score
Handicap
A number
The title is explanatory.

Would you rather?

- Play a round of golf with any golfer of your choosing. 18 holes. (If so, which player?)

- Play at any 5 golf courses of your choosing. Private or Public. (If so, which courses?)

- Lifetime pair of tickets to any single Major. (If so, which major?)

or

- Lifetime sponsorship by a single brand. Just like a tour pro. (If so, which brand?)

Personally, I would roll with lifetime tickets to The Masters and take my father.

Man, those are some tough choices. I think I'd choose the same as you, lifetime tickets to The Masters. That'd be a heck of a tradition every year!

I will take the sponsorship.

Option 2

As for the courses that's tough. Augusta and Cypress Point would definitely be on there. The remaining three I'm not sure. They would definitely be all private courses however.

As of right now, the lifetime sponsorship without hesitation. I'm just weird and like gear a lot. I also think the costs around traveling to the 5 courses of my choosing would be hard at the moment, as they'd be very spread out.

What? Easy. I'm picking the 5 courses option.
Augusta
Cypress Point
Sawgrass
St Andrews
Crans Montana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the "play 5 courses" option mean you can play those courses anytime / as often as you want? That would probably change my answer...

Without knowing that though I'd also take Masters tickets.

Sponsorship - Ping

I'd go with the lifetime sponsorship and I would choose :ping:

Lifetime tickets to the Masters, huge fan of the tournament .

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Sponsorship. Callaway, please!!! ?

I think I'd go with lifetime tickets to the masters.

Lifetime tickets to the Masters for sure.

Sponsorship! Callaway Sign Me Up!

Callaway Sponsorship without a doubt.

masters tickets and take six4three5 for a life time of memories!

The title is explanatory.

Would you rather?

- Play a round of golf with any golfer of your choosing. 18 holes. (If so, which player?)

- Play at any 5 golf courses of your choosing. Private or Public. (If so, which courses?)

- Lifetime pair of tickets to any single Major. (If so, which major?)

or

- Lifetime sponsorship by a single brand. Just like a tour pro. (If so, which brand?)

Personally, I would roll with lifetime tickets to The Masters and take my father.

To me that is easy, I would play 5 courses of my choosing. Augusta National, Cypress Point, Seminole, Oakmont... picking the 5th would be tough... Probably go with Shinnecock.

I don't idolize anyone nearly enough to care that much about playing with them and I can always buy tickets to Augusta - and playing it is better anyways. So I'm gong with playing these 5 courses (hopefully with friends):
- Augusta
- Pine Valley
- Cypress Point
- Merion
- National Golf Links

Sponsorship for me.

Wow tough choices. I'd go with the tickets and I'd choose the US Open.

I'd pick the 5 courses of my choosing - for the experience and those memories

No brainer....give me the sponsorship and the clubs and money that comes along with it. And with that Ill manage just about everything else.

Sponsorship with Callaway!

I take the pair of lifetime tickets. It would be to the Masters and in my scenario it is 2 tickets to everyday. So that means after the first year I can start selling some tickets each year and that leaves me the money to play nice courses all over, buy new equipment if I need, and invite a friend along the way. I get a little of all the choices now.

Lifetime sponsorship.

I wouldn't be disappointed with the first option, but I would absolutely love to cut some of my golf budget down since I don't have the willpower to stop buying things hahaha

Back