hackernation

One shot at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
Will there be more logo items in the store this year or any new items available to THP'ers at some of the events? Interested and looking to represent THP with golf bag tags, towels, or THP patches to sew onto golf bag...etc

We always have new items coming around the corner.
Right now we have a pretty good amount of inventory, and are reluctant to order more items till some of these get cleared out.

As that starts to happen however, new things will appear.

I too would love to represent! I have a billion hats, lol or I'd buy a hat. But can't wait. The patch on the bag idea is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I too would love to represent! I have a billion hats, lol or I'd buy a hat. But can't wait. The patch on the bag idea is awesome!

Well to be fair, there are more than just hats in there, such as 1/4 zips, t-shirts and Epoch tees.

Well to be fair, there are more than just hats in there, such as 1/4 zips, t-shirts and Epoch tees.
I would agree with you! I'm a creature of habit and I will be buying a t-shirt real soon. I guess the creature of having comes from the Navy. When we deploy we can only take so much with us so I wear the same shirts all the time. Getting out of the habit, plus the wife says I got a closet full of clothes that I never wear. Haha. Weird place to ask, but for the people that were selected for the S Tech grips, do you know what color we are getting. Just anxious haha.

Any more towels available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now we have a pretty good amount of inventory, and are reluctant to order more items till some of these get cleared out.

Ok everyone. Let's all order something from the thp store. Clear out some inventory to make room for new stuff!

I'll order something tonight....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I know it can be difficult given the minimum number required by some manufacturers, but hopefully we can get some pre-order THP gear so that there isn't a bolus of inventory left over afterwards. Would be great to have a new towel, scorecard holder, etc..

I know it can be difficult given the minimum number required by some manufacturers, but hopefully we can get some pre-order THP gear so that there isn't a bolus of inventory left over afterwards. Would be great to have a new towel, scorecard holder, etc..

We just did a pre-order ASN.
New hats. We didnt reach the minimum, but ordered anyway because we think they are fantastic.
So those will be in the store beginning Monday I believe.

Awhile back someone had posted a picture of a THP keychain that I'd love to see in the store. I wish I was around at that time to snag one up.

Awhile back someone had posted a picture of a THP keychain that I'd love to see in the store. I wish I was around at that time to snag one up.

Those were not store items Kev, but something we had done for our staff one year as a thank you.

Those were not store items Kev, but something we had done for our staff one year as a thank you.
Ahh, that makes sense. They were great looking!

We just did a pre-order ASN.
New hats. We didnt reach the minimum, but ordered anyway because we think they are fantastic.
So those will be in the store beginning Monday I believe.
Good news. I ordered 3 of the hats in the store before the pre-order. Thank you for ordering the Internet golfer hat even tho you didn't meet the minimum. Can't wait to see them shipped.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back