Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My course has a demo set of AP1 irons in. Might have to take them out to mess around with.
Why bother ur next set is 545s

I know you are a pretty die hard Titleist guy, but aren't you getting a full bag of clubs coming up here in #THPLegacy?
Yessir, but my bag has a hole that needs filling for the time being.
My Legacy Bag will be awesome and will see heavy use once I have it.

Why bother ur next set is 545s
True. I did get a good price on those the other day. I'm bothered that I need to order the AW from Japan.

True. I did get a good price on those the other day. I'm bothered that I need to order the AW from Japan.
Order 2 AW...thanks

Should I just order mine with graphite so you don't have to reshaft? Figure trade in Pitt.
Not needed I have a extra program AW shaft lol

The RTX 2.0 CB at 48 gaps about perfectly if you don't want to deal with ordering the wedge from Japan.

I'm pondering the x2hot hybo still to either go with BJ or replace BJ

I know you like shiny and new but get an XHot instead of X2Hot. Will be better for you.

I know you like shiny and new but get an XHot instead of X2Hot. Will be better for you.
Lol someday I'll ponder a current line.

I hit my father in laws xhot it was ok but any time I've hit the x2hot I've really liked it. Not sure why.
Not sure how much play they would see thanks to the multi purpose heavenwood but who knows

Lol someday I'll ponder a current line.

I hit my father in laws xhot it was ok but any time I've hit the x2hot I've really liked it. Not sure why.
Not sure how much play they would see thanks to the multi purpose heavenwood but who knows
The X2Hot is definitely longer but the XHot is easier to hit and more versatile. Can hit easily from any lie.

Pondering an X2Hot driver. I really need a Callaway club in my bag.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

UST Putter shaft....again.

never quite understood putter shafts. why? such a slow swing. I like the idea of something with a different finish, but other than that what's the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never quite understood putter shafts. why? such a slow swing. I like the idea of something with a different finish, but other than that what's the difference?

Some is for weight, the UST shaft "filters" different vibrations out to give you a different "feel", some for color. I dont think its as big as new iron or wood shaft difference but it can make a difference and its the most used club in the bag.

No real specific ponders at the moment. Certainly not a SeeMore Corona Del Mar x2, 33.5" in length, 68 degrees on the lie, blue Iomic grip, Blue Tartan magnetic headcover, orange custom shaft tip. Definitely not one of those....

There's the vibration talk, for me, it looks cool. Looks play a role too!

can't argue with that! love the look of nickel/black with a darker head.

No real specific ponders at the moment. Certainly not a SeeMore Corona Del Mar x2, 33.5" in length, 68 degrees on the lie, blue Iomic grip, Blue Tartan magnetic headcover, orange custom shaft tip. Definitely not one of those....

I'll never disagree with any ponder involving the blue/orange combo.

For the first time I actually only have one ponder! A see more Z3, 34" with a blue ionic opus grip and the blue patent head cover. Been wanting one ever since last year in Hubbard Ohio.....still on my mind and thinking if I sell a few clubs I have I can pull the trigger.

Same ponder to replace my G25's. The lofts would fit the gaps better than the G25's do. Or going with a 5 wood, 4 hybrid combo, as I don't know that the 4 wood was the right club for the bag.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Looking to purchase a 1/4 zip up, just want something non constraining and kind of light as I do not like to feel bulky when forced to wear long sleeves. Any suggestions. Am usually partial to Oakley but open to anything really

After getting one of the THP Puma 1/4 Zips, I bought something pretty similar in an Under Armour Outlet. You want to look for something with some spandex in it, really helps with the stretch and not feeling as constricting.

I have the THP Puma 1/4 zip and it's perfect the type of use you describe.

Most stores carry that version (not THP) but weight. I have my eye on another one.

It does look awesome and unique. I bet it would be a conversation piece around here on the course since I've never seen one in person on the course.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

XXIO driver. Omg these things are surprisingly easy to hit and launch...not mention while designed for 70-90mph SS they work for way higher. I hit some today and my SS is 98-102, hit some high power fades, some slices and some straight(swing issues right now). I picked up 4-5 mph over Srixon 545 and some added carry, sping was mid-upper 2k and had no ballooning issues. Then watched my buddy who has a SS over 100 hit some drives that were ridiculous. His ball speed on gc2 were between 171 and 179 with carry distance 286-306.

The shop near me has the whole XXIO line - I haven't got any of it, but the manager said they've been surprised at how many drivers and iron sets they've sold, given the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back