Weekend of February 25-26

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Meant to get this up yesterday.

No golf this weekend for us. Jacqui is actually getting the whole weekend off since the weather changed from 70s last week to 20s and 30s this weekend.

Been watching some LPGA on the tube.

Golfed yesterday...might clean clubs tomorrow.
Outside of that its family time before i head down to cincy tomorrow night before i start new job monday

Same here. It was family time and grad school homework this weekend but it's back to the course next weekend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Played golf yesterday in the beautiful weather. Today severe thunderstorms and probably cold tomorrow - though maybe not too cold to go get some practice in.

Spring cleaning probably tomorrow as well - we've got a bunch of crap we don't need haha.

Today pretty lazy. Getting a start on the cleaning by posting a few FS's on the Marketplace, and watching the Honda. Did a little flowerbed leaf purging before the weather hit.

With snow on the ground no golf for me this weekend. Just typing to get my fix

Brief walk around the golf stores yesterday and today. Other than that, some online golf shoe shopping (still no purchases), and some Rangefinder pondering.

Until the weather starts coming around (still snow on the ground, and below freezing temps), actual outdoor golf activities will have to wait.

I will be getting out tomorrow to play. Might not be able to play next weekend because of medical issue so going to take advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyssa and I tried to hit the range yesterday, but didn't get there before they ran out of range balls.

Packing all day tonight and moving most of the day tomorrow, so hopefully golf next weekend (I still don't know of a place even open here yet).

Did the simulator yesterday, shot a 40 on the front 9 of St. Andrew's old course. Played Optishot today but didn't play so well. Tomorrow is a 4 man scramble at the simulator.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Weather has been up and down, one in the mid sixties then next day in the low forties...global warning I guess. Been trying get out, seems like every time I am off it rains

Woke up to this. 30 miles west the course is clear.
3cc6cd94caa3d11bbca12de82533765a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in a scramble Friday but don't think I'll get much of anything golf-wise over the weekend.

Spent much of Saturday going through my storage unit and figuring out what golf stuff I didn't need anymore. Turns out I had 3 bushnell v3's - quickly sold those on the bay. A bunch of clubs that I should have moved on from were assembled for trade in. One of these days maybe I'll actually be able to play some golf.

Got in 9 yesterday to test out some grips. That is about all the back ailment that has been around for a few weeks will allow. Hopefully time off will help.

3 soccer games yesterday, a birthday party, grocery store and Costco run today. Maybe watch Rickie walk through 18 holes today for a W.

Non golf weekend, even though the weather in DC has been awesome for this time of year. My youngest went to candidate weekend at the USNA and I did the parent portion. Today is going to be a skeet shooting day.

Back