2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Definitely looking forward to seeing which #zoocrew members will be joining in on the fun and finding out the formats

To my knowledge it is still under wraps, along with who all from Callaway are joining in on the fun.

If its ScottyG, remind him of the pace of play standards. Frequently.

Looking through that contest thread has me kind of wondering what the hell is going on. Some of my all time THP bros are turning on me.

Looking through that contest thread has me kind of wondering what the hell is going on. Some of my all time THP bros are turning on me.

They'll be regretting that decision in a few weeks when they don't have a chance to win the bag.

Harry is like 100-0 in THP events its hard to bet against him

They'll be regretting that decision in a few weeks when they don't have a chance to win the bag.
That's right brotha. Then they'll have to come back tail between their legs and explain themselves. How could they???

how dare they? #ImWithJake

I wouldn't take it personal, they just really want to win an awesome bag and know Chad can't close...

I have no doubt you'll probably win your matches, but Chad made things awkward by losing last year. Makes it tough to back the same pony again!

I have no doubt you'll probably win your matches, but Chad made things awkward by losing last year. Makes it tough to back the same pony again!
I laughed out loud at this, that's not very nice to my captain. But I trust that he (and we) will make up for it!!!

But I did only say I was with you. Not your team #JakeNation
It'll be hard for my captain to manage a team with one of the members has his own nation. But again, I think he can do it!!! HAHA!!

You seem to be on the wrong team buddy, but that was a great putt on 17.

JM

Nope, still on the wrong team......

#ImWithHarry

JM
I see the problem now. YOU are rooting for the wrong team :alien: to quote something I read long time ago...

"We go to war to see who is left, not right."

"¡Viva la revolucion!"

To everyone supporting Team Harry, I am stoked we made it so easy to pick the right team.

To everyone supporting Team Harry, I am stoked we made it so easy to pick the right team.

Harry made it easy to pick Team Harry.

You guys just solidified it.

#DotCom4TeamGlasses

Just saw the tease. I forgot how quickly this event is sneaking up!

Back