Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

The one and only

Has anyone done a driver fitting at Windmill Lakes?
Alek are you going out to Windmill Lakes the golf course in Ravenna? Or going to their training center off 82 (Windmill Golf Center: http://windmillgolfcenter.com/) ?

I think the place in Macedonia might be where they do all their fitting now. They're pretty good from what I've heard.

Alek are you going out to Windmill Lakes the golf course in Ravenna? Or going to their training center off 82 (Windmill Golf Center: http://windmillgolfcenter.com/) ?

I think the place in Macedonia might be where they do all their fitting now. They're pretty good from what I've heard.
I am going to Windmill in Macedonia tomorrow actually! Got some good reviews from the reps at the range I was at for a demo day.

Lol at who is 441

I am going to Windmill in Macedonia tomorrow actually! Got some good reviews from the reps at the range I was at for a demo day.

Just doing a driver fitting?

Anyone want to play on the west side tomorrow?

Anyone want to play on the west side tomorrow?
Maybe but I probably can't. Wife comes home early afternoon and then she's out again all week. I could probably play during the week one evening.

Maybe but I probably can't. Wife comes home early afternoon and then she's out again all week. I could probably play during the week one evening.

Course in Solon does $16 for 9 and a cart after 6pm. I'm down for any day Monday-Wednesday if you're interested.

Great getting out with Mike this morning. Definitely was a fun round amidst the rain. Need to try and do it more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great getting out with Mike this morning. Definitely was a fun round amidst the rain. Need to try and do it more often.

huge fan of done by 9am!

Not just a spot in the Gauntlet, but a chance to have your ticket punched to the granddaddy of em all!

Not just a spot in the Gauntlet, but a chance to have your ticket punched to the granddaddy of em all!

Yes sir. PhillyV and DNevs would have some fun...haha

Yes sir. PhillyV and DNevs would have some fun...haha

Lol that may be true, but with Disney being just two weeks after Gauntlet, I'm not positive I can make both work

Lol that may be true, but with Disney being just two weeks after Gauntlet, I'm not positive I can make both work

I promise you you can...#ManOfMystery

Yes! Gauntlet!

Just got asked to play in a golf outing at Firestone CC Monday August 3rd. That's the week of the WGC. We won't be playing south but we will be on North and West so it's close enough for me lol

Just got asked to play in a golf outing at Firestone CC Monday August 3rd. That's the week of the WGC. We won't be playing south but we will be on North and West so it's close enough for me lol
West is a great course. You can borrow my yardage book with notes if you want haha.

Haha thanks. I'm looking forward to it
#protip Hit the ball far enough on approach to carry to the center. False fronts galore.

May be joining Firestone at end of the year. Offered a deal too hard to pass up!

Back