Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Is It June yet?
Glad to see your thinking about this Tim. It's going to be a fun weekend.

Thanks for all the excitement guys, I plan on doing my damnedest to be there....need a weekend away with the guys!

Really looking forward to this get together in June. For you guys that have not played these courses, you are really in for some good golf. I am going thru my bag tweaking everything a bit to be ready for this get together.......June can't come soon enough.

Really looking forward to this get together in June. For you guys that have not played these courses, you are really in for some good golf. I am going thru my bag tweaking everything a bit to be ready for this get together.......June can't come soon enough.
You I and Dan need to get a round in soon

I really like this idea. Its the same weekend as the NWA Championship LPGA event in Rogers.

I was thinking on passing on this cuse I am working the Fedex St. Jude in early June and going to the KC event the Weekend of July 10th.

I have never played in Branson and would love this.

Is there room for another THPer?

Last edited:
Add me as a hopeful!

Still too far away to totally commit based on work, but I'm going to do my best to swing it.

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now!

Shane, move me to the I will definitely be there list!

I am definitely in as well, another THP road trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news guys. I have been sick but will get list updated tomorrow. I can't wait for this weekend to happen

I really like this idea. Its the same weekend as the NWA Championship LPGA event in Rogers.

I was thinking on passing on this cuse I am working the Fedex St. Jude in early June and going to the KC event the Weekend of July 10th.

I have never played in Branson and would love this.

Is there room for another THPer?
I hope you can make it :)

Damn, love seeing more dudes signing up for this one!

Shane: need to update the first post!

Looks like close to 30 want to join up in Branson. Hope some of the Hopefuls can make it. Going to be a fantastic weekend.

Looks like close to 30 want to join up in Branson. Hope some of the Hopefuls can make it. Going to be a fantastic weekend.
Sounds like its time to talk about getting another condo booked.

yeah its either doing this or going to Rogers for the LPGA event that Ive been to for the last 3 years.
The LPGA event will be there next year. Personally, I'd rather tee it up than watch. Add on that it's golf with THPrs and were playing some great courses...well, I hope we meet you in Branson.

Last edited:
Hmmm golf or watching golf?? I know which I would choose

Well, if it was a PGA event I would agree but there is alot of nice things to look at when I go to this event. :)

But this tourney will be there next year. hehe so that gives you an idea where I am leaning

I updated first post.
we are at 22 for sure now, with Highonthehog just needing a little prodding to make it 23.
If he does commit we will have one spot left. 24 is the MAX we can go unfortunately, but looking at our list, we are going to have 24 awesome guys!!!!!!!

I updated first post.
we are at 22 for sure now, with Highonthehog just needing a little prodding to make it 23.
If he does commit we will have one spot left. 24 is the MAX we can go unfortunately, but looking at our list, we are going to have 24 awesome guys!!!!!!!

You had me at 3 days of golf in Branson. Im in!

Back