Bushnell Pro X2 review thread

TexasVine

Reaction score
Handicap
I have played three rounds with my new Pro X2. It is noticeably better than the Leupold GX-3i I was using. The sight picture is crystal clear with a magnification 6X. My buddies and I were amazed at the magnification. It is waterproof with a rubber armored metal housing. It is small enough to operate with one hand and I did not have any issues holding it steady with one hand operation. It reads fast and vibrates while hitting the pin.

The Slope Switch technology is awesome and has the ability to disengage for tournament play not allowing slope read outs. It has the ability to switch between red and black display. The black display was easier for me to read than the red. Another feature I like is the focus ring. It has a very solid feel like my Leupold, no plastic feel here! The case is awesome having both a zipper and bungy cord to hold close

The info says it ranges to up to 1,300 yards and 450 yards to the flag. Has Pin Seeker technology and 2nd generation E.S.P. Also it is accurate to 1 1/2 yard which is probably standard with most range finders.

I was able to purchase this at Dicks Sporting Goods using a 20% off coupon bringing it to $400.00 before tax. I was tempting to get the Bushnell V4 with Slope Technologies at $100.00 less but I'm glad I went ahead and spent the extra money.

Last edited:
Awesome pick up! This may be my next range finder when my tour x gives out

Thanks for your review. Love the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick's coupon

Dick's coupon

Where did you get the 20% off coupon for Dick's sporting goods?

I have the Leupold that you have, and I like it.

What else would you say makes it better than the leupold?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have any comparisons between the V4 and this new one? I've found my V4 does not like the color red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance!

First off, the Leupold worked well, I purchased it for my wife several years ago. She has always shared it with me but I was wanting my own. We both play a lot lately and switching from bag to bag has been challenging. Of course the big difference is the slope technology. We play golf in the Hill Country area of Texas so some of the courses are pretty hilly. The other major difference to me is the 6X magnification.

The Pro X2 is pretty cool with all the new bells and whistles it out performs the older technology. With that being said, I wouldn't have been in the market for a new range finder if I had the Leupold all to myself. The leupold holds it own!

After 5 years of fun my tour v2 finally gave out. I just bought the Prox2. Can't wait for it to get here!

Back