WTB: 14 way cart bag

WarDamn

Haribo Gold-Bear
Reaction score
Looking for a used 14 way cart or staff bag. It's alright if it's not in the greatest condition but great if it is... I'm not looking to spend more than $100. Is there a market for used bags?? Show me whatchu got!

What color are you looking for? I've got a couple sitting around I would sell/trade cheap. Blue Nike and green/white datrek. They're both nice bags, I just have a problem...

I have this Maxfli bag. Small cosmetic tear over the maxfli logo. I could take actual pics if you are interested. I just bought a new bag at the golf show.
View attachment 26927

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this Maxfli bag. Small cosmetic tear over the maxfli logo. I could take actual pics if you are interested. I just bought a new bag at the golf show.

Actual pics in the Marketplace are always better than stock pics. Lets the person know what you are offering.

I have a C130 cart bag that is in great shape. If your interested let me and will snap some pics

I have a C130 cart bag that is in great shape. If your interested let me and will snap some pics

C130's are great cart bags... I have one.

Thanks for the responses! Would love to see some pics.

Keep a eye out...I have a beautiful Sun Mountain C130 that I am going to be listing soon...Little more than 100,,,but shipping a bag is costly!

I have one you can have for the price of shipping. PM me if you're interested and we can figure out the shipping cost.

a87e35b5fb9096a8b8459c7bb7580e48.jpg

f64b973fff1eaf765af59f330666f3a3.jpg

I have one you can have for the price of shipping. PM me if you're interested and we can figure out the shipping cost.

a87e35b5fb9096a8b8459c7bb7580e48.jpg

f64b973fff1eaf765af59f330666f3a3.jpg

They don't even sell those in the states do they?? :act-up: Can you give me some more details? How old is it? Are there full length dividers? I'm still weighing all the different options!

Back