MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

just have to get the ok with the wife and should be good to go.

Thinking about just driving up Saturday morning and then staying the night at the resort then golf and head home Sunday. Depending on the group I have coming with me too

That sounds good to me too

I wish flights from Albany were as cheap as they are from Boston. 180 from Boston, more than double from Alb

I wish flights from Albany were as cheap as they are from Boston. 180 from Boston, more than double from Alb
Make pete use his SW points on ya.

Or get to NE ohio via car and I'll take care of getting ya to MI

If I get the flight I am looking at I will arrive at 1:30. If the tree tops trip doesn't work out I could be game for Friday afternoon round somewhere with the locals.

Just sayin

I like where ur head is at

I don't hear that often.

If I get the flight I am looking at I will arrive at 1:30. If the tree tops trip doesn't work out I could be game for Friday afternoon round somewhere with the locals.

Just sayin
We can talk more at length about this as we get closer, but I work at a course that will test the "it's not about the course, but the people you're with" saying. Should be back working there after the internship by then.

We can talk more at length about this as we get closer, but I work at a course that will test the "it's not about the course, but the people you're with" saying. Should be back working there after the internship by then.

I may give up the Friday AM round at treetops to get another shot at Westburn...!

If we do something up more locally I "think" I could do a Friday round as well as long as its not a position round night for my league. While I'd love to play treetops that's a lot of driving for one day there and back.

Yeah too bad you don't know anyone in BOS....

Just sayin

I could pick you up and we'll go play

Course and how you play doesn't matter we'll still have a good time

Yeah too bad you don't know anyone in BOS....

I know a guy. What flight would you be looking at out of there? JetBlue for 180 round trip is just crazy good.

I could pick you up and we'll go play

Awesome x2. I hope to book flights in the next month or so. Trying to earn a few more points to make the flight 100% free.

I know a guy. What flight would you be looking at out of there? JetBlue for 180 round trip is just crazy good.

it was $215 just middle of last month IIRC, pretty good price

I'm looking at the 4:15pm (gets in a 6:30pm) flight on Friday, I could possibly be persuaded to change it to the 7:25am (get's in at 9:23am) flight though

I'm looking at the 4:15pm (gets in a 6:30pm) flight on Friday, I could possibly be persuaded to change it to the 7:25am (get's in at 9:23am) flight though

What flight home?

Lets make this easy.
I get in Thursday night. I will rent a car. You and Dean come in Friday morning, I will pick you up at airport and you boys can stay in my room for free for the weekend. That should offset the extra cost of flying in Friday morning.

7:12pm, get's in at 9pm.

Back