THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made an up and down on #17 and hit my approach to 12 feet on #18. 2 putts for a personal best of 73....nah, just put it in for an even par 72!!! First full 18 at even par and beat my personal best by 3 shots!!! Woo

Made an up and down on #17 and hit my approach to 12 feet on #18. 2 putts for a personal best of 73....nah, just put it in for an even par 72!!! First full 18 at even par and beat my personal best by 3 shots!!! Woo

Very nice dude, thats impressive for sure. KC partner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?. you hit some amazing shots, nice looking course too

Thanks! More good shots in this round than I've ever had. They just kept coming. Crazy.

I love my course. Its incredible once the grass wakes back up. Some of the smoothest greens I've putt on. I'd love to take you on it sometime

Thanks! More good shots in this round than I've ever had. They just kept coming. Crazy.

I love my course. Its incredible once the grass wakes back up. Some of the smoothest greens I've putt on. I'd love to take you on it sometime

I had a round like that on Tuesday, pars kept coming. Was shooting my best round until the rain storm came in. I need to really play there soon

Teeing off shortly with dhartmann. Gotta get this guy prepped!

After a frost delay (35 degrees) we're off. First hole is a 325 yard par 4. Good amount of trouble on both sides so it's an iron off the tee.

Derek drains about a 25 footer for birdie and I three jack for bogie. Derek 1 up through one.

Hole 2 is a 152 yard par 3

Two bogies. Derek 1 up through two.

Hole 3 is a 354 yard par 4. Water along the right and woods left

Both take a penalty, two ugly scores, but mine slightly less ugly. AS through three.

Hole 4 is a 510 yard par 5. Water along the right that cuts across about 200 out from the green. I get a pop here.

I take it with a par. 1 up through four.

Hole 5 is a 421 yard par 4. Water right and a slight dogleg left. Driver is tough here with trees blocking the left side.

Two bogies on 5. I'm still up 1.

Hole 6 is a 315 yard par 4. Slight dogleg left. Trees and sand protect the green.

Derek takes 6 with a par. AS.

Hole 7 is a par 5. Tees are WAY up, so don't know distance. Water right that cuts across about 120 from the green. I get a pop here.

I par, Derek birdies. Pop saves me. AS.

Hole 8 is a 150 yard par 3.

Both turned an easy hole into two bad bogies. AS.

Hole 9 is a 380 yard par 4. Water in front of the green.

I take 9 with a birdie. I'm 1 up through nine.

Hole 10 is a 310 yard par 4, but fairly tight.

Two pars. 1 up through ten.

Hole 11 is another short par 4, 280 yards.

Two pars. 1 up through eleven.

Hole 12 is a 300 yard par 4, OB left.

This is a great match. I par. Derek makes a great par save after taking an unplayable. Hole is halved. I'm 1 up through twelve.

Hole 13 is a 168 par three with a postage stamp green and surrounded by traps.

I take it with a par. 2 up through thirteen.

Hole 14 is a 516 yard par 5. I get a pop here.

I took 14, dhartmann took 15. I'm 2 up with three to play.

Hole 16 is a 340 yard par 4.

dhartmann takes 16. Cuts my lead to 1 up with two to play.

dhartmann just sitting back and letting me make mistakes, he takes 17. AS headed to 18. 380 yard par 4 with OB all down the left, and trees all down the right. I get a pop here.

I take 18 and take the match with the last hole. That was a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back