Planning your season.

GivenGreens

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello!

I wanted to reach out and ask what people use to plan their season when it comes to Mini Tours or Professional golf in general? Want to look at ways to improve time allocation.

Hello!

I wanted to reach out and ask what people use to plan their season when it comes to Mini Tours or Professional golf in general? Want to look at ways to improve time allocation.

Hey, welcome to THP. Maybe you can clarify what you're looking for? Are you talking about being selective with which events/tours you pay attention to as a fan?

Thanks glad I found this place! Actually I was looking to see what was out there to plan events as a player. I know there are places like Blue Golf out there but wasn't sure if there was other options. Google searches only take me so far.

Thanks glad I found this place! Actually I was looking to see what was out there to plan events as a player. I know there are places like Blue Golf out there but wasn't sure if there was other options. Google searches only take me so far.

Golf Channel AM Tour and Golf Weekly Tour

I'll 2nd the golf channel am tour suggestion. I played it for three seasons and enjoyed it. A little pricey.

Sorry just to add... if you are a high level amateur, check the local golf association's site for events, and entry requirements.

Back