Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Dang, another pretty hole. Don't push it right...

Very nice looking hole, Shane. How far is the carry over the creek? And where are you aiming?

Mike had me thinking about this one but the airfare from Phoenix is a killer.

Fly to a regional airport - Fayateville, Tulsa, etc.

Phoenix to Tulsa?
Allegiant is $250 but its leave Phoenix Thursday and return Tuesday, which I know does not work for a weekend getaway :(

The safe play is aim between the 2 far fairway bunkers. Want to hit it about 250.

Very nice looking hole, Shane. How far is the carry over the creek? And where are you aiming?

I will be using reward miles to cover, but even with that flights to the area there seem to be high. Looks like the most reasonable cost for me from Detroit is to Springfield, MO.

The safe play is aim between the 2 far fairway bunkers. Want to hit it about 250.

250? So 7i, AW?

In Branson we are off the internet. 250 doesn't fly (pun intended).

150c8f7047c71b56136a56e9179c2e86.jpg

4a1f28cf0acf8cebdf660fac34c66a8d.jpg

Hole 15. 348 golds 332 silvers. Par 4.
Tee's are elevated and you have to carry the creek. For those that get greedy (I am guilty as charged) if you get to greedy it is hard to carry. Smart play is to the left.
approach shot is uphill. There is a false front on the green. This is a neat hole, we will see birdies and others here :)

Perfect shot for a cut/fade. Aim for that first set of bunkers and hope to land it short of the second set and give yourself a shot at the green.

Would you do it for a fuppy snack? And by fuppy snack, I mean chips and angry orchard?

Really pretty hole. Seems like the tee shots just keep getting tighter as your round progresses at this course. I like MikeG's strategy. That approach shot looks fun too. Fun but very fair. Really looking forward to this hole.

Last edited:
*Reminder to self*

Take even more balls to Branson

These don't look like holes that I can play my pull hook :beat-up:

250 from an elevated tee should be doable for all with respectable tee boxes, forward being less yardage.

This has been a great preview, super glad I get to see it all in person!

250 from an elevated tee should be doable for all with respectable tee boxes, forward being less yardage.

This has been a great preview, super glad I get to see this in person!

Ok so you didn't tell me you were coming?!?

This has been a great preview, super glad I get to see it all in person!
On this one you want to hit 250 club

Something tells me my 2 iron ain't gonna cut it off some of these tees...

And I agree, these previews have been killer. Gorgeous scenery.

This green is also a 2 tiered green, so you need to be pin position conscious on this hole.

Back