The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2017

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, THP and Project X Golf created something called The HandCrafted Experience. Giving access to THPers that even Tour Pros do not receive where you and the team at one of the finest shaft companies in the world create something specifically for you. You will be completely designing your own shaft with the help of experts from the performance all of the way to how it will look, and then hand rolling it yourself before it goes into the oven.

In 2017, it is back and THP is going to kick it up into overdrive. Stay tuned for more details.

Awesome, good times just keep coming!

Excellent!

I want in!

A couple of years ago, THP and Project X Golf created something called The HandCrafted Experience. Giving access to THPers that even Tour Pros do not receive where you and the team at one of the finest shaft companies in the world create something specifically for you. You will be completely designing your own shaft with the help of experts from the performance all of the way to how it will look, and then hand rolling it yourself before it goes into the oven.

In 2017, it is back and THP is going to kick it up into overdrive. Stay tuned for more details.
Yes! This is one I want in a bad way. Love this event

Yesssssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love hearing from past participants about this one. Glad it's coming back

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Such a cool event, glad to see this one is coming back.

REALLY excited to see this coming back. This has been one of my all time favorite events to follow.

The previous events have been informative plus a lot of fun. Glad to hear it's returning.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If you don't put your hat into this event you aren't living life the right way!! This was such an amazing and eye opening experience. True 1 of 1 customization that ONLY THPers get to do. Not even tour players! Very happy to see new guys join THCE alumni

Just a ton of great events already lined up. Looking forward to this one.

Should be a long line of folks wanting in this one. Such a great event! Best I've done!

This is a golf equipment nerd's dream come true!

For me, THCE is only second to the Granddady when it comes to THP events. Thank you to the groups from 2015 and 2016 for properly representing THP so we could be invited back in 2017.

WOW! What a great return. So much awesomeness on THP right now!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Always a great one to follow

This is GREAT news. Will for sure be gunning for this one, having to drop out of the first one still haunts me!

man this makes me so freaking happy!

if you're on the fence about this one, get the f- off. this will not only give you incredible knowledge and insight into one of the more complicated aspects of golf club performance, but you will walk away with a product made FOR YOU that will change your game.

huge kudos to the team at project x and thp for keeping this one going. it's a phenomenal experience that exceeds anything that even tour pros get to do!

This is an awesome event! The amount of knowledge and fun is just amazing! Can't wait to see how this one shapes up....

This is awesome!] One thing I've wanted to do since it's inception

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes! I'm definitely going to be trying to get into this one!!!

One of my favorites and an event that would be awesome to attend

This is Great to hear. Kudos to project X and THP for bringing this back. Had the opportunity to see 3 of these from THP'ers at the kick off classic and they were all unique and amazing. It was really interesting see how everyone personalized the shafts. Definitely will be tossing in my name for this one

Back