SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
I never put one of these up for some reason.....I suspect it's because I had very mediocre clubs, but it's coming along nicely now, or at least it's better than it was!

Full bag:
bb92622a3a9f5eee1fd1838ebfac070f.jpg

Naked bag:
7862f2d481a69786d7d5573adc085495.jpg

Newest additions:
2d4b8b3dbadc6d5bb28a2f31d5522aad.jpg

23f35d2d93e13993e0116c1add3906ec.jpg

1843512a13c0b96e9f74a03782230769.jpg

Driver is the 2016 M2, it was just too much fun to hit to leave it all lonely and unloved at DSG so it came home with me.

5w was a used deal from Golf galaxy that just felt so nice to swing and hit that i bought it without seeing any numbers on it, and it's worked out pretty well so far, in the 2 rounds I've played with it in the bag.

The WhiteHot RX insert I just loved from the first time I rolled one, and I like the vline shape a lot.

I've been all about that chipper since Odyssey announced it and I'm learning how best to use it still, but I'm a fan.

The irons are DSG version of the cobra Amp Cells, they're solid, but I think I could use better shafts, that's just not in the cards right now.

The only spot I'm not totally happy with is my 56* wedge, it's a bargain bin special from somewhere, and it does the trick, but I'm not sure it's the right club for me. So I'm pondering the new goofy wedge from Callaway.

It's all sitting in the Callaway hyperlite 3 bag i got at #thecup last year. It's a super solid bag and it works very well on a cart or in my push cart. I don't carry, because I'm just too lazy to do all that walking and carrying heavy things.

Nice setup! Love that chipper!

Thanks! I like it a lot too. The only issue I have with it is judging rollout. I have that issue with all of my short game shots though.

Nice looking bag. You will have to take off the plastic on the M2 eventually :)

Nice bag! What's your favorite club?

A lot of lefty goodness right there. Nice set up!

Nice looking bag. You will have to take off the plastic on the M2 eventually :)

I took it off already, but damn I was excited to finally buy a brand new never used driver!

Nice bag! What's your favorite club?

Hard to say right now, might be the putter. I've been an odyssey homer for a lot of years. But that M2 was a lot of fun in the demo bay last night.

A lot of lefty goodness right there. Nice set up!

Yeah lefty clubs FTW!!

Nice set up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Good stuff. Always good to see another bag with the "right" clubs!

Nice bag, I still like that driver with the plastic on it :bashful:

Great bag there - top to bottom!

Nice bag! M2 is a very nice driver

Nice. I like it. How is that chipper?

That bag is looking proper brother! Nice setup.

Looks like a fun setup!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Nice. I like it. How is that chipper?

I'm working on it. it is stupendously easy to use and gets the ball on the green easily. Stopping is a little trickier but I'm getting there. It's never going to be a hop-n-stop type club, but if I can learn to mange the roll out I'll be over the moon.

It's much better than what I was using though.

Nice looking bag of stick my dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dazeedmonds-WITB

Wow....this thread is a little behind. :bulgy-eyes:

Latest version is in my signature, and here's a picture just for giggles

712ca3d628ca9cebaf1836e5ed5f8c41.jpg

Moved to the F7 OL irons a few weeks ago, and am absolutely loving what I've seen out of them, might just be honeymoon period still.

The Cleveland CBX wedges are very much the real deal, super easy to hit and no problems getting the ball to bite whatsoever.

The SureOut 64* is still one of my favorite wedges of all time. I have no problems getting it on a green with that nice high and soft landing.

Moved back to my old Two-Ball putter, which seems to be working out very well.

Ping G30 Driver is a solid club, but just something I struggle with.

XR 3wood is fantastic, and same for the RazrX 5wood that's actually the oldest club in my bag.

I’ll have to get some more pictures of the entire bag.

The bag is looking rock solid buddy! Hope the F7 OL irons work out well, I suspect they will:)

Nice looking bag my dude! Reminds me that I need to update my witb, and then update again in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back