Calling all Carolinians

You're officially crazy. That is WAY too early to be playing anywhere but your backyard. Fayetteville?

I've done much much worse. Hilton Head at 8:00 and I couldn't go down the night before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm planning for a round at Mill Creek on Fri. I have a meeting there at 11:30 them I plan on playing after that so possibly somewhere around 12:30 would be the tee time. PM me if interested.

No takers?

Not on a Friday for me....

John are you free anytime tomorrow? Maybe try and regrip the driver and putter?

John are you free anytime tomorrow? Maybe try and regrip the driver and putter?
Sorry you couldn't make it over Adam. I lengthened a driver shaft, regripped it and my 4w.

Sometime soon I need to get it done

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ill be playing til 2:30-3 tomorrow. But if you wanna come over early like 8 that would work for me.

Ill be playing til 2:30-3 tomorrow. But if you wanna come over early like 8 that would work for me.
Depends on when little man wakes up. It will probably have to be sometime next week or weekend whenever our schedules match. I am off all day Wednesday but have an eye Dr appointment mid day

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Any evening during the week, just let me know.

I got out on Friday afternoon and it was HOT! Guess I will be playing a morning round next time out or at least packing some towels in ice.

If anyone in the Charlotte area is looking for some golf apparel or shoes, the Addidas store at the Charlotte Outlet Mall is having a 40% off sale. I got some shorts for $20 and a pair of Adicross Classics shoes for $42. I believe the sale is thru Monday.

That's a good deal John I may swing over there later if I have time. I'm going to Birkdale to check out the membership in a little while, I'm hoping the practice area is in good shape.

Went down to Charleston for my shaft fitting (I'll post on my thread about that soon enough), played a hot afternoon round at Shadowmoss Plantation. Was quite nice, tee boxes weren't in very good shape, but the rest of the course was quite nice. Buddy of mine has a connection at Patriots Point Links. That's gotta be my next round down there. I badly want to play it.

Went down to Charleston for my shaft fitting (I'll post on my thread about that soon enough), played a hot afternoon round at Shadowmoss Plantation. Was quite nice, tee boxes weren't in very good shape, but the rest of the course was quite nice. Buddy of mine has a connection at Patriots Point Links. That's gotta be my next round down there. I badly want to play it.
Make sure to play it on a non-windy day...being right on the water and fairly wide open the wind has a big impact

Where'd you get fit in Charleston?

David Ayers' Lowcountry Custom Golf. Guys were awesome, super knowledgeable. Just wish I was more comfortable hitting in a booth, never hit it as well as on the course. The sticks are gonna look awesome when they get done.

Where do you like playing best in the Charleston area?

David Ayers' Lowcountry Custom Golf. Guys were awesome, super knowledgeable. Just wish I was more comfortable hitting in a booth, never hit it as well as on the course. The sticks are gonna look awesome when they get done.

Where do you like playing best in the Charleston area?
I like Dunes West and Links at Stono Ferry...I've played the Seabrook and Kiawah courses but those get pricey in a hurry

Charleston National is supposedly a target golf course, but I haven't played it

I am looking forward to River Towne at some point.

Patriots Point is nice, it was the first course I played in Charleston, but I just know it can be brutal in the wind.

I like Dunes West and Links at Stono Ferry...I've played the Seabrook and Kiawah courses but those get pricey in a hurry

Patriots Point is nice, it was the first course I played in Charleston, but I just know it can be brutal in the wind.

I lived in Charleston National and it is pretty much target golf, but beautiful course. Dunes West is nice, Patriots Point might be the most frustrated I have ever been on a course with the wind. My favorite I got to play in Charleston were the Wild Dunes courses when I worked there.

Friend of a friend is a caddy at Kiawah...might try to get on there sometime in the off season.

I'm playing a free round at Carolina Shores on Sunday. Does anyone know anything about the course? It's free golf, so I'm not expecting too much.

I'm playing a free round at Carolina Shores on Sunday. Does anyone know anything about the course? It's free golf, so I'm not expecting too much.

I've never played it. Driven by it plenty of times, but never teed it up there. Free is good!

Got a foursome booked for next Wednesday at Thistle Golf Club. Pretty excited about it... never played there, so based off of reviews and pictures, it look pretty nice!

Probably playing a late round Friday afternoon and an early round on Saturday this weekend in Raleigh. Already have two more who want to play but we can use a few more to complete the foursome and maybe get another group going along.

Got a foursome booked for next Wednesday at Thistle Golf Club. Pretty excited about it... never played there, so based off of reviews and pictures, it look pretty nice!

Thistle is one of my favorite courses in that area. The problem is that they're extremely proud of it, so I can only play it out of season when they drop the prices.

I haven't been able to play much since my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. I just can't get the motivation to go play.

Back