5,000,000 Posts on THP - Congrats!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The meter just ticked over the FIVE MILLION mark on the THP Forum. It is a humbling experience in a weird way and I want to take a second to thank the wonderful staff here that helps make it all possible and each person that has contributed to that grand number.

I also want to thank the members of the 2017 Albatross Club. It's a special ability to assist a wonderful group that helps children and we are excited to do so in the name of the people here this year.

Thank you all for being a part of this and to celebrate this great milestone, get ready to a WILD RIDE this week where we will be filling the home page and forum with contests including giving away my personal set of irons.

Birthday-Balloon-Wallpaper-Picture-copy.jpg

Big number there! Glad to have found THP and had some participation in that.

5,000,000 Posts on THP - Congrats!

Woo hooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank YOU JB and GG for making this awesome and amazing place for us to hang out!

Congrats. It's a BIG EFFING DEAL!

Congrats to you and GG. Hitting this mark is incredible and shows how special this place has become. Through ups and downs, things keep moving forward. Some guy I know always says If you are stagnant then you are dead, and hitting this mark shows why that is true.

Congrats to JB, GG, and the rest of the community. That's a big milestone.

I'm glad I was able to contribute to it! Thanks for having me!

This is huge, hug I say. Congrats!!! Here is to the next 5 mil. :drinks:

Congrats on the massive achievement. Here's to the next 5M!

Thank you guys for this wonderful forum we are all apart of!

Congrats!!! That happened so quick in the last few minutes!!! Wow!!!! AWESOME!!

5 million....that's huge!!!

Congratulations to all of THP!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats! What a wonderful milestone.

Nice work JB and GG and every member who made all this happen!

Wow. That's awesome. THP does golf right.

Congrats all! A testament to an amazing community of people. I've been here since close to the beginning, more time some years and less others, but it always brings me back....just like the game of golf itself.

Amazing! Congrats to the entire crew!

Wooohooo!!! So glad to be a part of this milestone!! This is incredible!!

Wow I cannot believe how fast this came! Congrats to you JB, GG and the rest of the THP staff. Without you none of the amazing things offered to THP members would be possible. I am so happy to be a part of this amazing community! Here is to 10 million!

Yes!!! Been keeping an eye on it all day although I've been super busy. A huge milestone!

Congrats THP!!!!

I think this was the milestone post.
It was one before mine. Of course I could be wrong! Does anyone have the screenshot?

So. Freaking Awesome.

Awesome to see and be a part off. Thanks THP for all you do.

Back