Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Jordan Spieth has been announced as the second golfer in Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour. That is awesome
With an Under Armour glove...so much for accuracy ;)

Actually just saw the trailer for Star Wars Battlefront. Looks pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.

Already preordered.

Actually just saw the trailer for Star Wars Battlefront. Looks pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.
When does that come out?

When does that come out?

November 18th. If you PreOrder you get the Battle of Jokka DLC for free that links Return of the Jedi with The force Awakens a week earlier on December 1.

Black Ops III teaser

Brendan just informed me he is getting this.
Saves me from buying it...

Release date July 14th

[video=youtube;xF4-XNQn9CM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=62&v=xF4-XNQn9CM[/video]

Black ops 3 will be a 2015 game, heck yes

Pretty sure a week or 2 before Episode VII comes out. So early December?
As long as no ewoks and no blow torch I will love it

you jokers play Heist last night?

Couple games. Not so good of results.

better than bloodmoney? I actually enjoyed playing that game last night. Still a little slower paces than I like, but it was fun last night.

better than bloodmoney? I actually enjoyed playing that game last night. Still a little slower paces than I like, but it was fun last night.

YEah I like the new game types. Its a nice change of pace from COD regardless of what Shane says.

I am still looking for that damn couch

YEah I like the new game types. Its a nice change of pace from COD regardless of what Shane says.

Some leaked info on Black Ops3. A pre-order gets you a closed beta.. First time COD has ever offered a beta for one of their games. Surprising to say the least.

Love blood money
Blood money might be my favorite. Getting in helicopters piloted by our very own esquire and parachuting down to enemy vaults is awesome. Then scrambling back to the choppppaaa is great too.
Some leaked info on Black Ops3. A pre-order gets you a closed beta.. First time COD has ever offered a beta for one of their games. Surprising to say the least.
This is interesting and surprising. Wonder what the motivation was for that.

Blood money might be my favorite. Getting in helicopters piloted by our very own esquire and parachuting down to enemy vaults is awesome. Then scrambling back to the choppppaaa is great too.

This is interesting and surprising. Wonder what the motivation was for that.

Need to build up preoders numbers after last years game saw a smaller number of players

I played in the MF Beta and that was fun but honestly I don't see much point in it. If they carry your stats over then its cool but playing a bunch and then having them reset everything is sort of annoying. I suppose some seat time before the game comes out is better than nothing.

I played in the MF Beta and that was fun but honestly I don't see much point in it. If they carry your stats over then its cool but playing a bunch and then having them reset everything is sort of annoying. I suppose some seat time before the game comes out is better than nothing.

Ya I think that is it Mitch.. I pre-ordered, am going to play the beta, and if I like it, keep the pre-order, if not, I will cancel it. First time in awhile I have contemplated if I will buy the game or not.

I know there is a separate thread for it, but I bought The Golf Club Collector's Edition for the PS4 that came out yesterday. Such a smoother/faster experience than the PC version I have been playing for months.

Back