The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

As if anyone needed any extra incentive...but for those playing in #TheKing and #TheGauntlet, the chance of an automatic spot in #TheGrandaddy is a brilliant chance

I can't wait for the contests to begin

Can't say I'm not a little envious of the King MVP this year, I'm sure Miller Time is feeling the same way, but I'm pulling for those guys to get a spot and hopefully earn mine through the contests to joint them in December.

I've been working my ass off (literally AND in golf) getting ready for battle with the #ZooCrew, I really hope all the hopefuls are doing the same.

If nothing else, get your short game on!

I count myself as a hopeful and have probably put in more quality practice time so far this year than I have ever dedicated in any entire year. I will be ready if I get the call!

I've been putting in work to be better this year and will be ready for this event if the call comes. I'm ready to help #TeamRedemption bring the belt to THP

The pull of this event is great. I'm trying to channel all my energies toward this bad boy. James directing the ship, what more could one ask for. Oh yeah all the other sweet ass things attached to the event.

This event is the chance of a lifetime. I know I'm working hard this season not only to benefit myself, but to be ready if my name is called.

The pull of this event is great. I'm trying to channel all my energies toward this bad boy. James directing the ship, what more could one ask for. Oh yeah all the other sweet ass things attached to the event.
You're right on the money dude. I would absolutely love to be apart of Jman's winning team. I'm not sure I'll be lucky enough to have lightening strike twice for me, but I'll be putting in 110% effort trying to do so!!

Seeing this brings a smile to my face! The video brings back some many awesome memories. Can't wait to see what goes down this year.

I've been working my ass off (literally AND in golf) getting ready for battle with the #ZooCrew, I really hope all the hopefuls are doing the same.

This event has pushed me to start lessons so my game would be ready for the #ZooCrew, if I'm not playing I'm working on my wedges in the yard. I will be ready if my number is called!!

I have kicked the wife out of bed and now my clubs lay in her spot. #zoocrew cant handle this.

Diaper changing as game prep, huh? #WhoKnew

You're right on the money dude. I would absolutely love to be apart of Jman's winning team. I'm not sure I'll be lucky enough to have lightening strike twice for me, but I'll be putting in 110% effort trying to do so!!
I won't lie, I want to be a rock star in December. I wasn't to end my year with a bang bang.

I have been working hard to get my game back in shape to bring #Redemption to THP! I can't think of a better way to cap off 2015 than kicking some #zoocrew butt!

This is the one I would like to be a part of this year. There are so many other events this year and I have been to a number of them over the years but never a part of something like this. I will be working all year long just to be ready in case I am lucky enough to be picked.

I don't care who represents THP.....I just want to see #TeamRedemption on the winning end this year!

Can't stand to see anymore #ZooCrew members in championship belts with smiles on their faces....

We've got a good start with Jman and the 2nd member takes their place in just over a week!

All my golf preparation is to beat Callaway at #TheGauntlet, #TheGrandaddy, or both. I joined a club, I practice with purpose where I used to just pound golf balls, I've lost weight walking at least 45 holes(often more) a week and my index has dropped nearly four strokes since the end of last year's Gauntlet. I'm just getting better.

I finally feel like I am on an improvement trend after a rough year score-wise last year, and I'm targeting my practice so that I should be at the peak of my game come #Redemption time!! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

I finally feel like I am on an improvement trend after a rough year score-wise last year, and I'm targeting my practice so that I should be at the peak of my game come #Redemption time!! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!
You sir, are freaking dangerous at your current cap.

You sir, are freaking dangerous at your current cap.

The crazy part is it's actually down a full point vs just 6 months ago!

I love sitting back and perusing the forum, looking at all the different threads/convo's/whatnot and then trying to picture in my head that 9 people, 9 crazy lucky people, will join this crazy lucky person on what will be a golf-life altering journey. Puts a lot of things into perspective for me, and makes me incredibly thankful I have no say.

I love sitting back and perusing the forum, looking at all the different threads/convo's/whatnot and then trying to picture in my head that 9 people, 9 crazy lucky people, will join this crazy lucky person on what will be a golf-life altering journey. Puts a lot of things into perspective for me, and makes me incredibly thankful I have no say.

No butthurt is always a good thing

No butthurt is always a good thing

Hahaha, you know me dude, that doesn't phase me, I'm a take me as I am and will call and ace an ace and a spade a spade guy, but there is something blissful about just kicking back and waiting for te group that will bring the belt home to assemble.

And, also terrifying. LOL

Hahaha, you know me dude, that doesn't phase me, I'm a take me as I am and will call and ace an ace and a spade a spade guy, but there is something blissful about just kicking back and waiting for te group that will bring the belt home to assemble.

And, also terrifying. LOL

Which is why you are captain

Back