Ladies golf bag gift from my wife

I know it's a ladies bag, but it's pretty solid looking. I'd game it ... heck, when I wear Hawaiian shirts for Hawaiian Shirt Friday's, they have flowers on them. So just look at it this way ... every day you go golfing is Hawaiian Golf Bag Friday.

Plus it keeps the wife happy, which is actually the more important point to consider.

I would game it in a heart beat. She made the purchase for you and your obsession so I would game it to show the appreciation for her thoughts.

Wow...ya, eBay is a good place for that. I'm sure you can at least get your money back.

That was a nice thing for her to do, but on the other side of the coin, it's also why (most) guys don't buy their wives lingerie....same principle here.

I'd rock that bag all day long if for no other reason than it's different and a conversation starter.

I would ditch the little bag on the side.

Tell her thanks and use it at least once.

I gotta be honest, I'd rock that bag in a New York minute.

That was really nice of her...unless it's some sort of a test :)

Convert it to being a floral ornement for the garden. Then both will be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing the pictures I changed my mind. Send it to me. I'll dispose of it properly:fingers-crossed:. That is a sweet looking bag. I'd play that thing in an instant. looks solid made. Not too loud. Just a cool looking bag. Play it for god's sake.

As an aside I ussed to play guitar before arthritis took that away. I came within a whisker if buying a Fender Telecaster. It had a 5 way switch, 2 Texas specials in it a rosewood fretboard and played sweet and sounded sweeter. But it was a PINK PAISELY finish. I woulda played it but for the 800+ price tag.

Anyway that's a nice bag and not too femanine. Play it and see how it goes.

Mark Shuman

I made it clear long ago to my wife and kids NOT to buy me anything having to do with golf as I am very, very particular. Don't even buy me a dozen balls unless you ask me first what you should get me. However, happy wife, happy life. Game it!

.... She sees now that I couldn't really use it. Its going to go on ebay. ....

I see that you are in/near Melbourne so save yourself the Ebay fees and head over to see "Fuzzy" at the flea market at I-95 and Eau Gallie.
Trade him for some vintage putters or Ping wedges.
Really neat old-timer with lots of golf stuff (and knowledge) - hey who knows he may buy it outright figuring he can make a buck :D
Haven't been there since March and he was having some health problems, but hopefully he is ok and back in the game.

If you find out about his health I'd appreciate an update.

good luck

Back