Calling all Carolinians

Sure don't. Check Craiglist.

I'm not in Charlotte, but I have a Mizuno and a Callaway cart bag at the house that I haven't used in years that you are welcome to.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm not in Charlotte, but I have a Mizuno and a Callaway cart bag at the house that I haven't used in years that you are welcome to.

Wish you were closer!

Wish you were closer!

Meet somewhere in the middle for an adult beverage of your choice. :D

Going to be in Raleigh on the July 4th weekend. Looking to get rounds in on the 3rd (Friday) and 4th (Saturday). Anyone up for one or both of those days? Got two other guys playing with me, but we could get a couple of groups going ...

Going to be in Raleigh on the July 4th weekend. Looking to get rounds in on the 3rd (Friday) and 4th (Saturday). Anyone up for one or both of those days? Got two other guys playing with me, but we could get a couple of groups going ...

Man i wish I could go, I'll be in Cleveland doing the family thing with my wife. August is non existent right now, I'm traveling almost the hole month except the last 3 or 4 days. Grateful for a good job though very grateful.

Let me know what gets setup and I'll try to make it one of these days.

I'm tentatively scheduled to get my daughter on the 5th in Greensboro. I was already leaning toward checking here later this week or next and seeing if anyone would be playing 3 and/or 4 July. I'm definitely interested.

I should be able to play also.

Has anyone played Wildwood Green in Raleigh? If so, what is your impression of the course?

Has anyone played Wildwood Green in Raleigh? If so, what is your impression of the course?

I am not a fan. I used to live about 10 minutes from it and never went. Rounds can take upwards of 5 hours and the last time I played the course was not in good shape at all. Not worth the price they charge. It's a shame. It's a nice layout and one that can be walked easily. Probably a year or so since my last round there so things may have changed.

I'm about to say heck with this shoulder and hit the course. Cortisone shots aren't doing it so maybe it's just the way it is now.

My lower back has been nagging me for the past month or two but golfing doesn't bother it and actually seems to loosen it up after a round. Try hitting the range first and go from there. Good luck!

I play Wildwood almost every Wednesday during daylight savings. $20 to walk as many as you can after 4PM.

I agree with an earlier post that it isn't worth the full price of admission, but I do think it is worth an afternoon round at a lower rate. No, it isn't in good shape right now...number 2 is basically missing a fairway. However, I think the layout is good enough to warrant playing at a discount if you're really hungry for a round.

There are better courses in the area (within 30-40 minutes) that are less expensive.

Does anyone want to play Kings Grant with Ron and myself bright and early Saturday morning? I made a tee time for 4 and so far it's just us two.

Does anyone want to play Kings Grant with Ron and myself bright and early Saturday morning? I made a tee time for 4 and so far it's just us two.

Summersville? What time?

I'm planning for a round at Mill Creek on Fri. I have a meeting there at 11:30 them I plan on playing after that so possibly somewhere around 12:30 would be the tee time. PM me if interested.

We have a baby shower at 1, in Lake View. Wonder if I can get home, shower and get there in time.
Course is only an hour away from lake view. Tee off at 7:20 I am guessing we will be done by 11 if not earlier ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back