Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Tudor family!

Congrats John! Enjoy the ride and sleepless nights

Congrats John, cute kid.

John!! congrats buddy!

Jeff/John Jr.!!! Happy for both of you and your families. You are blessed so enjoy that little one before they are off to camp for a week without mom and dad and are basically pushing you back into your car to leave after drop off...........

Anyways, congrats!!!

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Congrats John!

Congrats

Congrats John and Leslie! Glad to hear baby and mama are healthy too!

Congrats John and family.

Congratulations John!

Congrats Spicoli!

Thanks everyone. He has been a bit fussy, but after watching The Happiest Baby on the Block, the techniques in the video have done wonders to calm him and get him to sleep for a bit without having to be held.

Congrats Spicoli!

We are about to head out for our first little family vacation. Three nights in the Dells. The kids are all kinds of jacked for the water park. Should be a blast.

Next week is going to be awesome. I get to play golf with 59 other THPers as well as spend a few days with a great friend before the event.

Next week is going to be awesome. I get to play golf with 59 other THPers as well as spend a few days with a great friend before the event.
I'm so jealous it's not even funny.

But crazy happy for Fupy.

Congrats, John. Very happy that mom and baby are both great.

I wish you guys the best. I've found that having a child is the hardest and best thing that you'll ever do.

We are getting a taste of it already after hardly sleeping since Friday morning, but it is without a doubt worth it a 1000x over.

Jeff/John Jr.!!! Happy for both of you and your families. You are blessed so enjoy that little one before they are off to camp for a week without mom and dad and are basically pushing you back into your car to leave after drop off...........

Anyways, congrats!!!

Thanks, buddy. I don't want to think about yet, ha

Congrats jeffjohn!

Congrats JeffJohn.

Today at work a group was having a build your own taco/burrito lunch. We got the left overs, 4 fully loaded plates later, I probably don't need dinner tonight. I'm still in the college mindset with free food.

Congrats JeffJohn.

Today at work a group was having a build your own taco/burrito lunch. We got the left overs, 4 fully loaded plates later, I probably don't need dinner tonight. I'm still in the college mindset with free food.

a18c1-the-lego-movie-teaser-meet-president-business-header.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back