jfergus7

Reaction score
Handicap
With all the Ian Poulter talk yesterday about his clothing line closing I was looking up his stats and it occurred to me that I haven't seen Justin Leonard in a while. He has dropped to 760 something in the world and sounds like he is getting into broadcasting but I couldn't really find much information about it. I checked his social media and did not see anything about why he is no longer playing. Anyone have any idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This also has me wondering who else has disappeared recently without being noticed?

With all the Ian Poulter talk yesterday about his clothing line closing I was looking up his stats and it occurred to me that I haven't seen Justin Leonard in a while. He has dropped to 760 something in the world and sounds like he is getting into broadcasting but I couldn't really find much information about it. I checked his social media and did not see anything about why he is no longer playing. Anyone have any idea?

I think it's the normal progression of getting a bit older and no longer being good enough to play at that level.

We had a thread a while back......where are they now? Or something like that. It was a fun one, I'll see if I can find it.

I've seen Justin Leonard here and there on Golf Channel talking golf, but golf wise, I haven't seen a lot from him lately. That's too bad, I've always liked Justin Leonard.

i thought he was pretty much off the tour, and when he did try to make cuts he just doesn't have it. he's been doing some commentary. meh...

Think JL is trying to get into the broadcast business based on his spot appearances the last few years. Or he's waiting to make some bank on the senior tour come time.

I've always liked him, he signed a golf ball for me back in 2001, still have it

We had a thread a while back......where are they now? Or something like that. It was a fun one, I'll see if I can find it.

I've seen Justin Leonard here and there on Golf Channel talking golf, but golf wise, I haven't seen a lot from him lately. That's too bad, I've always liked Justin Leonard.
When he's been on TV it's been pretty good, I wonder if he wan't pulling in enough interest or ratings?

Back