Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This format definitely keeps it more excitingl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the dinner selections and the Sunday matches.

Great work today folks. Fun to follow along.

Looking forward to seeing the dinner selections and the Sunday matches.

Great work today folks. Fun to follow along.

Tonight at 6:30pm PST, GG and I have arranged a private room at a local restaurant and we will dine and the matchups for tomorrow will be released. #ExcitingStuff

Jay got caught up again. The photos of the course look great. Sounds like good golf played by all. 3 points lead is nice for the soon to be king. Singles tomorrow is going to be awesome.

thanks for the updates. Lookimg forward to tomorrowtomorrow

Any early leaders for the MVP award?

That last match today could really come back to haunt team Harry. Rebound boys!

#ImWithHarry

Any early leaders for the MVP award?

That last match today could really come back to haunt team Harry. Rebound boys!

#ImWithHarry

Tough to say. Lots of great golf being played.

Had an absolute blast today. Finley and Rhi are awesome and a huge shout out to my partner Schanker for carrying us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is certainly some electricity in the air during that dinner when singles matches are announced. So...much...fun.

My first THP round was such a blast. VflashV, # and Scotty were all awesome. The adrenaline rush you get during these holes is amazing.

Hey guys. Miss placed my Ranger- Bushnell v2. I used it on the last hole but couldn't find it when I got back to the room. Keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for the live updates...

This has been fun watching from my laptop. Tomorrow is going to be awesome to follow. Team Harry giving Team Chad a 3 stroke handicap is nothing...Tomorrow I expect Team Harry to retain the crown.

#ImWithHarry

Didn't play well today. Nebgolfer kept me in it and played OK when it was needed. Got a solid win and take it to tomorrow. Ethan and Kirsten were an awesome group to play with.

Just got caught up on the last several pages. Some good golf song played and even better times being had.

Although, Morgan I gotta ask....what even started a dwarf conversation? With Harry being involved it had to be something way off the charts

The conversation started with Jake and his love for little people. It's goes back many years.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NEBGOLFER EATS FOR BREAKFAST BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS HIT FAIRWAYS ALL DAY LONG

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NEBGOLFER EATS FOR BREAKFAST BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS HIT FAIRWAYS ALL DAY LONG

I need sine if that too

tumblr_liw3tfSu8g1qcn6plo1_500.jpg

He just plays to a number. All day long.

Yeah. Lots of complaining for you mr straight all day.

Sausage mcmuffins with no egg

Such a great event and fitting that it is so close! It is going to be an exciting Sunday!

One of my favorite events so far to follow in quite some time. People looked like they were having a blast, matches were close and the weather/course were perfect.

Didn't play well today. Nebgolfer kept me in it and played OK when it was needed. Got a solid win and take it to tomorrow. Ethan and Kirsten were an awesome group to play with.

It's called TEAM WORK! Time to retain the crown tomorrow....GOOD LUCK!

One of my favorite events so far to follow in quite some time. People looked like they were having a blast, matches were close and the weather/course were perfect.
Every thing about the event had been perfect so far. Absolute blast

Every thing about the event had been perfect so far. Absolute blast

Glad you are enjoying it brother. It means so much to us that everybody has a great time at one of our premier events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back