2015 Callaway Apex Iron

I'm certainly interested in swinging the next version of Apex irons. I hope there is one.

But, Apex were released in 2014. So wouldn't the next version be released (at a minimum) in 2016? I know Callaway tends to have two-year release cycles for particular clubs.
The regular Apex were released early December 2013. They first showed up in photos from the Deutsche Bank Championship that year, a few weeks before we saw them at the Ultimate Testing at Mission Inn. I'm guessing if its a two year release cycle, as has been said, the guys at The Grandaddy will see them. Maybe some of the ZooCrew will have them at #TheGauntlet.

The regular Apex were released early December 2013. They first showed up in photos from the Deutsche Bank Championship that year, a few weeks before we saw them at the Ultimate Testing at Mission Inn.

Correct. To add, the Regular Apex were released in December, but the Apex Pro's were released in January (a little over a month later)

Correct. To add, the Regular Apex were released in December, but the Apex Pro's were released in January (a little over a month later)

January 2014...

So...

Yeah.

Let's bust out the tape measurer, wait...what?

Release cycles are fun.

Can't wait to see what's coming, but I genuinely don't care when. Either way, #TheGrandaddy will provide the light and/or hype necessary.

I stand by the comment. A couple of things.
The Apex is a two year cycle, therefore, it wont be out until 2016. What that means is that the preview should be expected around September for the following PGA Show launch.

Second, local reps have a history of being not exactly "accurate".

Forum leader Ddec and I were just at Callaway HQ two weeks ago and if something were imminent (we got a timeline), we would have full news for you.

One thing I can say however is that THPers will be getting a first hand look (and full bag) at everything new at the greatest event of them all.

Yup, and the big timeline news we got was Big Bertha Mini.

Yup, and the big timeline news we got was Big Bertha Mini.

More info on the Mini please!! Like when will I have one

#TheGrandaddy

Those that came to the THP Event received their Apex clubs earlier than release.

10o04ti.jpg

I bet I know some guys who will get an inside scoop on whatever they are/aren't....

#TheGrandaddy
I bet I know some guys that will have minds blown.

I keep hearing how the XR irons are better than my Apex irons, I refuse to hit the XR's, lol. I'm hitting the Apex 7 iron 165 yards at 62 yrs old.

For all the love for these irons I'm surprised there's a set in the marketplace available for under $400 shipped 4-AW

For all the love for these irons I'm surprised there's a set in the marketplace available for under $400 shipped 4-AW

These aren't even out yet, Phil #AlienThingy

These aren't even out yet, Phil #AlienThingy

Ya I noticed the thread title about 2 seconds after I posted that. Was gonna edit it but whatever haha

Ya I noticed the thread title about 2 seconds after I posted that. Was gonna edit it but whatever haha
I understand the sentiment behind the statement though.

Back