How many have gamed one OEM for all 14 clubs?

I have pretty much all the time. Was 14 Taylor made up until 2011, the the switch to Callaway/Odyssey happened and I've been that way ever since, right thru the ball, bag, hat clothes and glove. If they had a good shoe line I'd be there also. Heck, now that I write this I should get a check each year!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm currently all Callaway and loving it. If course I'm I trigger by other offerings from other OEM's but I'm happy with my bag.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have gamed 14 club bags from Callaway and TaylorMade

I have typically gamed a full 14 club set from the same OEM over the past 5-6 years thanks in large part to THP events. I really enjoy and actually prefer it. Maybe it is my OCD.

Titleist around 1999 , Callaway 2014 . Think that is it

Sent from my SM-G900W8

never done it.

I never have. And I think it would be hard to do honestly.

Very unlikely that I would get along with all of them

I am almost there. Nearly all Callaway including bag with exception of 3 wedges (Vokeys) and 1 hybrid (Titleist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not. Closest I have gotten is 12 clubs with W/S.

I think I had all Titleist for a little while. 10 years back. Driver was a 983k i think. Still have the 3 wood though I don't use it... can't remember the model. 681 2-PW which i still have. Vokey wedges. Scotty Cameron American Classic III.

I never did bag a full set of 14 clubs from one OEM, maybe 12 at the most. I wouldn't mind a full bag of Srixon/Cleveland or Callaway clubs, to me I think these two companies are producing quality sticks that appeal to my taste.

I played all titleist for a long long time. Still prefer them but found a couple clubs that work very well for me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Only been a couple times and I was able to get along with the setup but the first time I was chasing distance and made some changes at the top of the back trying to find it. The first time I had the setup for about 18 months

I've had 13 callaway clubs for 3 year now, replace piece by piece as needed or saw improvement, but all callaway and have seen my HC go down 17 points. Now truthfully 90% of the cap decrease is me improving my swing but I would have no problem gaming a Callaway bag for the long term.

The 14th club has been different models of Seemore putters, just couldn't get along with Odyssey. Got an O works 1W a few weeks back and it's now in the bag to stay.

I don't know exactly what it is about callaway clubs but they work for me, haven't had any issues from driver through wedges with any of them. Before callaway I had pretty current Taylormade clubs and the Callaway clubs won out.

Nope, never done it. Hopefully I'll get to do it this year *wink wink nod nod

The closest I've come is right now with driver, 3W, irons, wedges, ball and bag. It's going to be hard to knock out the 816 hybrid and my Seemore.

I gamed a full Titleist bag for a short while, but it didn't last because I much preferred the J40 wedges to the Vokeys I had at the time.

I then gamed a full bag of Wilson Staff for a while until the driver broke and I couldn't get it fixed.

I do love having a full bag from one OEM. I have some OCD in me and I find it gives me some weird sort of satisfaction to have everything matching including the bag.

I gamed 14 Bridgestone clubs and loved them

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Currently all Titleist as of last week when I changed out my Cleveland wedges.

all Callaway, thanks to granddaddy , it helps to get professional fitted, am very comfortable with my bag, even my new Toulon San Diego replaced the ole Ben Hogan putter

At once point I was 12 of 14 clubs for Callaway, just missed on the 3W and the 54* wedge which were TMaG at the time.

I never have. Always had about 5 different brands in the bag, although that will change in December!

About 20 years ago I played an entire king cobra bag. Putter and all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I doubt I've ever been close to doing so. My bags have always been pretty mixed up. Right now I have 4 OEMs represented which is probably fewer than normal for me.

Everything is OEM except my putter in my current bag. So 13 out of 14.

Back