Hobbies besides Golf?

hackernation

One shot at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
Any other hobbies outside of golf? I like to swim and spend time with my wife and my cat.

Any other hobbies outside of golf? I like to swim and spend time with my wife and my cat.
Mine are riding my motorcycle and spending time with the wife and kiddo. Especially since the kiddo is addicted to golf at the age of 3. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Basketball is my other go-to sport, unfortunately it's been a little while since I've played. Other than that, I'd say video games via PS4 & PC.

Sometimes I feel like being a band parent is my second (more expensive, more time consuming) hobby...

Aside from golf, the other thing I really enjoy doing is music production. I haven't had much of a chance to do a lot of it in a few years, but did recently master a few singles for a band. I'll also provide drum tracks remotely, musicians will send me their tracks (hopefully recorded to a metronome) and I'll layer drums on top for them.

I own a quarter horse, so lots of time at the stables riding
Skiing (winter time)
Soccer (adult league) Winter, Spring and Fall
Skeet shooting league
Bowling
Scuba diving (Spring, Summer, and Fall)

Something to do each part of the year with some over lap of activities. I do the activities to burn the stress of work off and to stay active overall.

I like to pick things up and put them down.

Last edited:
Cycling, running, and house projects (remodeling & landscaping).

Jiu-jitsu and guitar.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I own a quarter horse, so lots of time at the stables riding
Skiing (winter time)
Soccer (adult league) Winter, Spring and Fall
Skeet shooting league
Bowling
Scuba diving (Spring, Summer, and Fall)

Something to do each part of the year with some over lap of activities. I do the activities to burn the stress of work off and to stay active overall.

WOW! Full schedule....nice

Woodworking. That's where I go to shut my mind off from the day to day crap.

Hiking,camping,travel,photography,cinema,baseball,cooking.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Skiing, cycling, and at least a few 5-7 mile walks with my wife each week. When I retire I'll be fishing and/or boating 150+ days a year on the Gulf of Mexico and Gull Lake Minnesota. I'll also be taking a couple duck hunting trips to Saskatchewan each fall.

To old to play basketballike now. Sold the fishing boat. Only leaves hunting & hunting dogs......

I don't have the time for much of these anymore, but I still enjoy them: fantasy sports, poker, hiking/camping/backpacking, poker, cooking.

I really don't have any other hobbies besides golf. It is probably why I take the winter break so hard.

I will dabble the odd time in art (painting/drawing), but nothing I spend a lot of time at. I actually just realized last weekend that there was a lot of talent there as a child, something I definitely wish I had stuck with.

Lots of things but as my kids are getting older and with work, it's tough finding time to even devote much time as I'd like for golf. Ideally though, distance running, skiing, tennis and rock climbing.

With the girls getting older I'm going to start taking them fishing so that will be a nice distraction.

Other than that my hobbies are whatever extra activities the kids are into.

Fishing, brewing beer, and home improvement(by necessity )

Softball, wine tasting, reading and jets football

Building cars!!!!

I love to fly fish in the Smoky Mountains and play guitar and record music. The last couple years I haven't been able to enjoy any of my passions but this year that will change.

DIY home stuff, inside and out. When I need a new desktop, which is not often, I'll build my own.

I have 3 kids now, boy does that take away any hobbies I had remaining. Golf is about it right now. I'm trying to make time for either rock climbing or jiu jitsu. I talked to the wife and she's cool with me making time for one of these additional sports - what a woman.

Back