What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

The 2011 PRO V1 made it through round No. 4...

...with a scare: On a par 5, my third shot hopped into the rocks next to a water hazard, and I saw the ball bounce around a few times but didn't see where it wound up. When I walked up there, I saw a ball in the water, tried to fish it out, but couldn't. I thought "Oh well...." Then I saw another ball in the rocks about 6 feet closer to the green, and it was my ball. So even though I had to take one stroke for a drop, I got my ball back.

And a third round on the 2011 PRO V1. No significant visible wear except color is now off-white.

Today, on the fourth hole, I lost the 2011 PRO V1 in the tall grass bordering a water hazard, so it made it through 75 holes. Finished the round with a 2007 PRO V1....

The 2011 PRO V1 made it through round No. 4....

I've jumped back and forth between the B330 rx and the e6 lately. Both are extremely solid and I have no issues with either.

I really like the 330 around the greens and the e6 off of the tee. My short game is my strength so my gamer has been the e6 since I need as much help as I can get. But as I get more accurate off the tee I can see the 330rx become my gamer.

I played a monsta yesterday, I really like this ball, i might order a few dozens once i get through my stash of chrome +

Played a new prov1x today. I found it last week in the collection area known as Old Silo rough.

I kinda liked it.

Played a new prov1x today. I found it last week in the collection area known as Old Silo rough.

I kinda liked it.

I've heard really good things about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard really good things about them

It performed well tee to green but I can't justify the price...and durability was a little lacking.

Plus I have about 4 dozen balls at home, ha

I played a monsta yesterday, I really like this ball, i might order a few dozens once i get through my stash of chrome +
I've rotated the sleeve you gave me in and out with my Wilson Duos and Callaway SuperSoft. Very first tee shot with one, I didn't think I saw as much distance I had been, but then I immediately crushed a 4 wood passed pin high from 254 yards, so maybe it was in my head? I thought it was more clicky off the putter face than the Duo or SuperSoft, but I'm not sure that it compares with either of those balls either. I've lost 2 of the 3 you gave me (not kidding--in the matter of 6 total swings :banghead:), so my experience with them is still minimal, and I'm still holding on the one I have left.

ProV1x for me.

I hit it really well.

Pro V1. I hit it well and I like it. I would play them more regularly but there are a lot of good balls out there usually at better deals.

Played chrome soft yesterday. It was pretty good. I had a case of the pulls yesterday on most of my shots. Few pitch shots came up short because the checked quite a bit more then I thought they were going to. Not sure if I like the low compression feel of these and the e6 I have been playing as of late.

Danny (drp3434) and I participated in a trade a while back and he threw in some Maxfli U6. Believe it or not, I grabbed one from my bag and have used them for a couple rounds now in a row. They are really solid for me. Long off the tee and I'm seeing some nice spin into greens. Almost had a hole in one today with one. Into the wind it seems solid but produces a little lower launch than others I've played. Very fun to play nonetheless.

Played the prior Pro V1X for 9 today. Rather liked it. I will play the Z Star XV next round, which will decide what I will play with the most this summer.

Srixon z star xv, solid all around. Great trajectory, great spin and soft feel. I bought 2 more dozen as this and the chome soft will be my go to balls this year

Srixon z star xv, solid all around. Great trajectory, great spin and soft feel. I bought 2 more dozen as this and the chome soft will be my go to balls this year

Its a great ball.
Weird that I like the XV because of its firm feel, I've never really found anything soft about it.

Chrome Soft. First time I've ever played it, and I'll admit to being pretty darn impressed. Good distance and great spin around the greens, and very soft feel. Making me really think about my next ball order.

Played a Monsterball today and all I can say is Wow!

I went back to the TaylorMade TP Red LDP today (and then the Black after I dumped the two Reds into the hazard on #6). I got up and down 4 out of 7 times today and they acted around the greens like I'm used to so the the Duos may be staying in the house for a while.

Its a great ball.
Weird that I like the XV because of its firm feel, I've never really found anything soft about it.

I can spin them back quite easily. I wouldnt say soft as a chrome soft but soft to my liking

Tried the Aeroburner Pro yesterday. It was OK, but just didn't feel great off the putter.

Today I think I am going to try out the Callaway SuperSoft. I've never even hit one before, but bought a couple dozen on sale so I hope they're at least decent. I'm just picky about the way they feel off the driver and putter.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Played the new e6 today, it feels great off of all the clubs to me. I need to work on the short game aspect of it after being way too long on some chips and pitches, but all in all it's just a solid ball.

Wilson Duo. Love them. Definitely my gamer from now on.

Nike One Tour D. Best Bridgestone 330 I've ever played.

Played several today. Z star and z star xv, duo spin and chrome soft. The z star doesn't feel as good on driver and irons as the xv and the xv is better for me on and around the green. The duo spin is about 1/2 club longer for me that the chromesoft. The both feel soft on all shots. The chrome soft seemed to spin better around the green today compared to the duo spin.

not sire which one I like better between the chrome soft and the duo spin. The z star xv will be replacing the previous version as a mainstay in the bag along with the 330-RX. The fg tour, duo spin and chrome soft are options to be used as well.

Back