Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got official word handed down today in a pretty awesome way, like I got drafted! Starting May 11th, I will be an intern of the Detroit Lions for the duration of my summer! Going to be one heck of a learning and fun experience. Can't wait to get it started.
Like I said earlier; the only surprise would've been if they didn't offer it to you.

Congrats buddy. You will kill it!

Mixed emotions today. I just submitted my resignation to current employer today. After 9 years of working in the private sector providing probation case supervision I will go to work for the same city government that my current employer has been providing services for over the past 12 years. I will be doing the same job, in the same office and working with the same people on a day to day basis, just a different employer. It is such a positive move for me both short term and long term. Still it was hard to make that call to let my bosses know that the city would not be renewing the contract. I just didn't want them to get the certified letter out of the blue. I wanted them to hear it from me. They took it well considering that they just lost a very big contract. And thus begins a new chapter in my life.

Headed home from a long work week out of town. Get a text from Tera wanting to know if I wanted to golf tomorrow...she is awesome.

Just got official word handed down today in a pretty awesome way, like I got drafted! Starting May 11th, I will be an intern of the Detroit Lions for the duration of my summer! Going to be one heck of a learning and fun experience. Can't wait to get it started.

Awesome!!! Congrats, Tyler!!

Congrats Tyler!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This deserves another spot...they picked wisely.

My best friend's daughter gets married tonight. I still see her not as a 21 year old, but as a little kid and I can't believe she's all grown up. Funny thing is that she and her brother are more like a niece and nephew to me than my brother and sister's kids are.

Won a $50 dollar bar tab at a local sports bar for the fight Saturday! The best thing is my friend doesn't drink so I'll be drinking for two!

Disney weekend. It never gets old.

I am the proud owner of a house! Contract signed, close of escrow June 8!
Now, if my current townhouse would sell.....

That's excellent news! Congrats!

Congrats Tyler and John. Good luck to you both.

Prepping the girl's softball field on an incredibly beautiful Oregon spring day while Sweet Home Alabama is blaring.

Playing my first round of 2015 today!!! :bananadance:

Enjoy it!!!

Well, I enjoyed it through six anyways. Then I discovered that I lost my car keys. I was already 10 over at that point but oh well. Thankfully another golfer found them and I was able to catch up with him on the second green.

So now I know that I need to work on both my short game, as well as remembering to zip my bags pockets.

Well, I enjoyed it through six anyways. Then I discovered that I lost my car keys. I was already 10 over at that point but oh well. Thankfully another golfer found them and I was able to catch up with him on the second green.

So now I know that I need to work on both my short game, as well as remembering to zip my bags pockets.

Oh dang. Glad someone turned in your keys.

Oh dang. Glad someone turned in your keys.

So am I, brother.

On the good side, I know what I need to work on the next few weeks, so I guess that's two Happys right there for me today - hitting better than I hoped off the tee and in the fairway and getting my keys back.

Set a goal to break par for 18 this year. It's been about a month since my season has started and I already met that goal by shooting 71 in a local tournament today. I'm pretty happy!

Set a goal to break par for 18 this year. It's been about a month since my season has started and I already met that goal by shooting 71 in a local tournament today. I'm pretty happy!
Atta boy Gregorio!!!

Excllent! Way to go Dan.

Fantastic Dan. Sub 70 goal next ?

Way to go Dan!!

Great round buddy!

YES! Nice buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back