OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18
Fupresti
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk

Paging greggdrews and anyone else who is interested.

I am out for Sunday due to work.

THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Okay everyone here is the deal for Totteridge:

I have 3 tee times starting at 8:20am (the next block together was at 10:30am)

$57 greens fee. Replay rate is $10 (per 9 holes) if anyone wants to get crazy.

Blocks are under my name and my CC so if you have to bail let me know Saturday so I can call.

(Don't worry Rob, you can sleep while I drive)

Anyone playing at Totteridge flying out later that day? Thinking about swapping my Sunday round for this, but will need a ride to Pitts Intl Airport.

I'll be heading North so am no help to ya.

Anyone playing at Totteridge flying out later that day? Thinking about swapping my Sunday round for this, but will need a ride to Pitts Intl Airport.

OITW and I fly out after 8, and I think we have an SUV rented. PM him as he is making the tee times.

OITW and I fly out after 8, and I think we have an SUV rented. PM him as he is making the tee times.

Ouch, my flight is at 6:30. That might not work.

Ouch, my flight is at 6:30. That might not work.

We can give you a lift back to PIT, tee times start at 8:20 and it's only an hour back so I'm sure you'll make your flight.

We can give you a lift back to PIT, tee times start at 8:20 and it's only an hour back so I'm sure you'll make your flight.

See, this is why I am co-pilot.

This is the list I have for Totteridge on Sunday, Tee times start at 8:20am:

OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18
Fupresti
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk
G$$$

Bumping this and updating the list, three spots left.

for those that will come in on thursday, is there a gathering set up for dinner or during the evening?

for those that will come in on thursday, is there a gathering set up for dinner or during the evening?

Nothing I know of set in stone Martin - but I should hopefully be in around 7 or 8. And I think Rob ( CAA beat ) will be in around the same time. I'll be down for some grub by then I'm sure!

We'll get the party started Martin! My buddy Paul and his gf will be there around the same time as us too.

Nothing I know of set in stone Martin - but I should hopefully be in around 7 or 8. And I think Rob ( CAA beat ) will be in around the same time. I'll be down for some grub by then I'm sure!

I may not be they early. As it stands now I won't leave Roxkville until 4:30 ish and considering it'll take me an hour to go the first 20 miles. Ha

I'm going to see if I can get wrapped up and out by 3:00. That would help.

Also and I mentioned this to Marty. I'm staying near downtown Thursday night for a Friday am meeting.

So making the trek up to Cranberry that night might be a bit too much after a long day. But I'll keep you guys posted on my arrival time.

Bumping this and updating the list, three spots left.
Alex if you could I need to be in the last group. I've got to get Lee to the Pittsburghairport for a flight to Denver Sunday Morning.

I should be getting to the hotel around 7-8 on Thursday.

I may not be they early. As it stands now I won't leave Roxkville until 4:30 ish and considering it'll take me an hour to go the first 20 miles. Ha

I'm going to see if I can get wrapped up and out by 3:00. That would help.

Also and I mentioned this to Marty. I'm staying near downtown Thursday night for a Friday am meeting.

So making the trek up to Cranberry that night might be a bit too much after a long day. But I'll keep you guys posted on my arrival time.

I feel a sickness coming on right around 2...

Alex if you could I need to be in the last group. I've got to get Lee to the Pittsburghairport for a flight to Denver Sunday Morning.

Will do Kevin.

I'll be there 5-6pm and wouldn't mind getting a bite later that evening.

We'll get the party started Martin! My buddy Paul and his gf will be there around the same time as us too.

I should be getting to the hotel around 7-8 on Thursday.

I'll be there 5-6pm and wouldn't mind getting a bite later that evening.

what about Primanti Bros thursday night?

Man really I wish I was able to swing this event. Would have really liked to see you all. Have a couple Silver Bullets for me....

I am already setting the ground work for this time next year to get to an event.

Man really I wish I was able to swing this event. Would have really liked to see you all. Have a couple Silver Bullets for me....

I am already setting the ground work for this time next year to get to an event.

you will be missed Jesse, I'll have a beer for you, hopefully not a coors though

what about Primanti Bros thursday night?

Works for me!

I was looking around and it looks like Mad Mex has a great selection of beer on tap so this could be a possibility too. I am a hop head so it would get my vote, but if you guys prefer to stay closer to the hotel, I dont mind

Mad Mex is solid if you guys end up going there.

Back