What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been traveling for work and got the itch to buy a skytrak....so I did. They have a -$400 sale going on units with some cosmetic issues and it seemed like a great deal.

DAYUM! Nice pickup my friend!

DAYUM! Nice pickup my friend!

Thanks! I'm excited. Probably won't get to use it until July when we move in to the new house and they add an Android or PC app, but the price was just too good to pass up.

Thanks! I'm excited. Probably won't get to use it until July when we move in to the new house and they add an Android or PC app, but the price was just too good to pass up.

I know you will wear it out, crazy cool addition for you when you enter the new digs.

I picked up a Ogio Ozone off ebay for $85.

:at-wits-end: Got the wrong shaft from Global Golf. Bought a driver shaft and they sent a FW shaft. Going to have to temporarily use a 12* FW shaft over the weekend, hehe.

Got myself an XR Driver from Golfsmith. Traded in the Big Bertha 815 Alpha I had and got some credit. Found a used XR on the rack with the shaft I need and it looks barely used. Some minor scratches on the bottom but really nothing on the face. I almost wonder if it was scratched in the store by someone forcing them to move it to the used rack. Got it for $269, after the credit, on $102 out of pocket.

A couple Adidas webbed belts to replace the one I have whose buckle broke.

Been traveling for work and got the itch to buy a skytrak....so I did. They have a -$400 sale going on units with some cosmetic issues and it seemed like a great deal.

Nice!!

On a side note, I hate the 8' ceiling in my basement...

Nice!!

On a side note, I hate the 8' ceiling in my basement...

Yeah....I had a lot of patchwork to do on my ceiling before we put the house up for sale... :act-up:

New house has a 3 car garage....and we only have two cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played buffalo ridge, it was amazing

Green fee at Lane Creek, played 18 with Just_Hacking, Miller Time & Ole Gray. Awesome day!

Yeah....I had a lot of patchwork to do on my ceiling before we put the house up for sale... :act-up:

My garage (we have an attached and a detached garage) has high ceilings. I'll be building a hitting bay this winter. I'm interested to hear how you like the SkyTrak, though I'll likely go for something a bit more low tech, at least this year.

My garage (we have an attached and a detached garage) has high ceilings. I'll be building a hitting bay this winter. I'm interested to hear how you like the SkyTrak, though I'll likely go for something a bit more low tech, at least this year.

I wasn't going to get one, but the price was impossible to pass up.

I'll be sure to post plenty of info on it

A pair of white and pink Lunar COntrol 2's off the bay. I'm not normally a pink wearing kinda guy, but can you really pass up a pair of shoes like that for $35?

What golf stuff did you buy today?

2 buckets at the range and two dozen Z star

I got an 815 3W today of eBay. Can't wait to hit it.

Could do something in my garage as well, but would need to get it heated first haha. I've already okay'd some type of golf sim in the basement if we ever decide to build something new down the road. Winters are long...

Took advantage of TGW's sale. 3 dozen 2013 Bridgestone e6 and 3 Bionic Stable gloves. Extra 20% off, free shipping and a $20 gift card

I know you will wear it out, crazy cool addition for you when you enter the new digs.

Definitely! Hopefully I'll be using it to prep for the sinking of the SS Zoo Crew in December

Tour 65 driver shaft for my G30.

50* Wilson FG Tour Wedge with C-Taper

Admission to the LPGA event in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back