2017 Arnold Palmer Invitational Contest & Thread

Hadwin is doing great this week. Him and Rory are my only hope....ok. So my only hope is that kisner and Hoffman start really sucking.

Rory's 3 putt is going to cost him missing the playoff.

Looks like lieshman might take this one.

My fantasy golfers really had a terrible Sunday

Well that's 3 winners in 3 weeks for me.

Leishman you beauty! That eagle on 16!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Leishman played so well down the stretch it's unbelievable. Hats off to him!

Great finish. For sure.

I'm so pissed at Kisner for pissing that one away. I may never forgive him.

Where do we find information or even a list of the top 100 golfers that don't use golf pride?

Last edited:
What's the final count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great finish. would have really liked to have seen Rors pull it off, but happy for Leish. been a long time coming for him.

Saw that 9 of the top 10 had golf pride, curious what the next 10 had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are winners ever announced for these contests or are just the winners notified? If so, when and where?

They get announced in a new thread.
Just as each of the last few has.
There is a small blip/confusion on count in the Darrell Survey, so we have requested some clarification from Golf Pride.

In the meantime, THP has had about 20 giveaways in the past 2 weeks and given away more gear than any place on the net, so jump right in and enjoy the fun.

They get announced in a new thread.
Just as each of the last few has.
There is a small blip/confusion on count in the Darrell Survey, so we have requested some clarification from Golf Pride.

In the meantime, THP has had about 20 giveaways in the past 2 weeks and given away more gear than any place on the net, so jump right in and enjoy the fun.

Thanks for the explanation. May I suggest that the link to the winner announcement thread is posted here when it becomes available? I think many members would find it helpful. Thanks!

Back