Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

I'm in for 36 on Friday.

~Rock

Can we bring non-participants to Dave & Buster's? My wife is traveling with me. I know the dinner at Joe's is participants only...
My significant other will be with me this weekend as well.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

My plan is to play the Invitational course Friday afternoon. Might not play in the morning just so I am not so tired. (i.e. I have issues with my neck 36 might not help)

Anyone planning on playing the Invitational course in the afternoon on Friday? I kinda want to get a feel of the course.

Anyone thinking about a Sunday round? I don't know for sure if it'll work into my schedule, still trying to iron everything out!

Anyone thinking about a Sunday round? I don't know for sure if it'll work into my schedule, still trying to iron everything out!

Yes. I got my flight out late Sunday night so that I could play somewhere. I will be on some golf course.

Yes. I got my flight out late Sunday night so that I could play somewhere. I will be on some golf course.
Count me in!

Nate & I plan to play Shoal Creek in Sunday with Eddie & Jank. We all fly out late Sunday. The more the merrier

Count me in!
I am flying out late Sunday, so a round before would be great. I would tag along and play anywhere!
I am up for either one or two rounds on Friday.

I am flying out late Sunday, so a round before would be great. I would tag along and play anywhere!
I am up for either one or two rounds on Friday.

Man I sure would love to. I do have a long drive back to Little Rock, AR on Sunday morning. If we could play a morning round and be done around 12 to 1pm I would go for that.

I'd be up for some Friday afternoon and Sunday morning fun as well. Did I miss if anyone is putting something together?

Flights booked for this one. Feeling more real now. Really excited to be in this.

It's going to be fun to see you again Ken.

I am going to try to book a Sunday round at Alvamar, which is about 30 minutes from Prairie Highlands.

I'd be up for some Friday afternoon and Sunday morning fun as well. Did I miss if anyone is putting something together?

Nate & I plan to play Shoal Creek in Sunday with Eddie & Jank. We all fly out late Sunday. The more the merrier
Shoal Creek should be a ton of fun!

Shoal Creek should be a ton of fun!

What time do you plan to play SHoal Creek. Dont want it to be too late so I can make the drive back to LR.

Good choice guys. I am a fan of Shoal Creek for sure. It is a bit of a drive from the other course, but worth it IMO.

What time do you plan to play SHoal Creek. Dont want it to be too late so I can make the drive back to LR.
Early I believe, there's a group of people flying out afterwards.

I'm leaving early Sunday so I'll unfortunately be out for golf. (No one asked, but I thought I'd add to the discussion)

Hawkster is setting up the Friday rounds, I think. Don't know where the course will be, but I think the plan is 36 at the same place.

Really, really looking forward to this trip.

My recommendations for courses to play on Thurs/Fri/Sun:

Shoal Creek
Stone Canyon
Winterstone
Falcon Lakes
Prairie Highlands

I have seen some talks about Alvamar, but honestly it isn't worth the drive to Lawrence unless you are getting on the Private course. The public course isn't all that great.

Shoal Creek
Stone Canyon
Winterstone
Falcon Lakes
Prairie Highlands

I have seen some talks about Alvamar, but honestly it isn't worth the drive to Lawrence unless you are getting on the Private course. The public course isn't all that great.

Not sure I will play in the morning. I know I plan on playing in the afternoon at Prairie Highlands so if someone wants to set up a time around 1pm or so for PH and let me know.

I dont want to wear myself out before Saturday.

Shoal Creek
Stone Canyon
Winterstone
Falcon Lakes
Prairie Highlands

I am in for the morning round at Shoal Creek on Sunday for sure.

I love Shoal Creek although I haven't played there since the clubhouse was a trailer. Brett Plymal was the one that taught me to swing inside to out. I'm game for some rounds there.

Shoal Creek Sunday - count me in, whatever time!!

Shoal Creek
Stone Canyon
Winterstone
Falcon Lakes
Prairie Highlands

Say I wanted to have lunch at Arthur Bryant's downtown and then a round of golf afterwards (before Top Golf that night).

Where do you play that afternoon?

Asking for a friend...

Back