Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I as well thought it would sell out quick. Disney, nice weather and 2 days of events making new friends and memories. Take a jump in the waters nice and warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was poking around the resort and Orlando airport sites and saw that while the hotel doesn't have a courtesy shuttle, Mears Global does do a shared shuttle/private car service to and from the MCO. http://www.mearstransportation.com/ That just leaves getting between the resort and the courses on both days.

On a side note, is everyone bringing family to this? Just curious. Also, for the Orlando vets, any suggestions on things I absolutely need to see or do while there? I've been there once in my life and it ended up being a got there at night and forced to leave the next morning due to an emergency thing.

Yes tons of families coming for this one

I may be a solo attendee. I was hoping that my girlfriend could make the trip but I'm not sure that it is very likely.

Skim alert!
Are there any discounted rates available for days before the event at the resort?

There are it's 149 a night plus taxes for up to 3 days before and 3 days after the event.
I'll be working with golfergal and the resort this week to help get everything set up behind the scenes for it
Ha! There it is

The resort is amazing. $149 is a good price for this awesomeness.

The resort is amazing. $149 is a good price for this awesomeness.
I'll have to talk to 441 to see if he can pull off that rate for me in January when I'm going to go down.

Getting close...

Getting close...

Do it!! Then we can work on Doug. The entire CO Posse takes to Disney.

Plus I know a guy who knows a guy who can get plane tix.

Plus I know a guy who knows a guy who can get plane tix.
Hmmm, I might like to talk to that guy

Would love to see this! I tried to convince Doug he and Tara should come again this year, and I'd love to see Kang again.

Well hello disney! Happy to report I'll be able to attend the championship finally!

Well hello disney! Happy to report I'll be able to attend the championship finally!

Gonna be a heck of a good time. The people, the courses, and the hotel are all gonna be top notch.

Yeah, buddy!!! Welcome to the party! Looks like Colorado is gonna put up a little preview for #RegionalRivalry in Disney

Makes me smile. Now, if we can only et Doug to get off his keister!

Here goes nothing. Bumping so the wife can read the details. Sounds like someone really misses Gaylord Palms

Back