2015 NFL Draft Thread

Whatever they have to do...they will do the opposite

The riots are about to start in Stow in a few mins. Browns trade their pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think Clev has to go Shleton

I hope it's Flowers if they go OL
OL had to be the pick IMO. Didn't have a chance to look or analyze picks. My theory was DT RB if not OL.

Anddddddd it's Shelton. Good pick for them.

If this is true, wow tenn!

@120Sports: Eagles willing to trade two 1st-rounders, 3rd-rounder, Sam Bradford, Cox, Boykin, Kendricks for No. 2 (via @RapSheet) http://t.co/g5rWLhsg5l

Had to take him I think

Great pick for the Browns.

They can get a WR with their next pick. Shelton wouldn't have lasted

If this is true, wow tenn!

@120Sports: Eagles willing to trade two 1st-rounders, 3rd-rounder, Sam Bradford, Cox, Boykin, Kendricks for No. 2 (via @RapSheet) http://t.co/g5rWLhsg5l
How can you pass that up? Seriously? Idc if they are 20 in this year's draft.

How can you pass that up? Seriously? Idc if they are 20 in this year's draft.

My thoughts exactly. Glad they didn't bc they are in our division, but not sure how you pass that up. Somewhere Jimmy Johnson is shaking his head.

How does Chip face his team now having failed to pull off that big trade? Gotta be awkward

My thoughts exactly. Glad they didn't bc they are in our division, but not sure how you pass that up. Somewhere Jimmy Johnson is shaking his head.

Thats a ton of a trade to pass up
Well, no one can say Chip wouldn't go the distance for his players at Oregon (and for them in the NFL)

Philly was desperate and Tenn knew it. Maybe tried to get too much. Guess it's Bradford for em next year. LOL

Devante Parker is still on the board at 14 for the Dolphins. I'd be very surprised if they go with someone other than Parker.

wow cleveland might have not Fd up a first round pick....but wait they have another try...

Devante Parker is still on the board at 14 for the Dolphins. I'd be very surprised if they go with someone other than Parker.
They do need WR help.

Peat gone to the Saints. Gotta keep brees upright longer now that Graham is gone. And they have the 31st pick too iirc.

Please select Parker!

Does Dallas try to jump in front of San Diego to grab Gordon?

Back