2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Here you go E! The new avatar for you

f75998934c97b408a107df4e05299572.jpg

Oh yes, I'm feeling it now.

Fun Fact for you. Mr. T is also left handed.

Are you serious?! I never knew that. Now I have something to talk to him about next time I run into him when we're both shopping for GMC vans.

Are you serious?! I never knew that. Now I have something to talk to him about next time I run into him when we're both shopping for GMC vans.
Post of the day.

Is that pronounced
Fine Lay
Or
Fin A Lay

???

Did Chad's "zinger" get a little weird?

It felt a little weird.

Just got to Callaway for a tour with my new teammate Rhi. Of course I didn't know how much traffic I was going to hit so I'm a solid 30 minutes early, but it should be fun to see where the magic happens and to meet some of the people I'll be experiencing this awesome event with.

Very cool, my friend.

Have a blast.

Trying to catch up after a busy week. Can someone post the teams w/ the Callaway folks included?

Team Chad is

Hashtag
Ethan G
Scotty G
Kirsten E
Puttin4Bird
KC720
Time4tim
Bigskyirish
Sandiegonative
Schanker

Harry's Team

Harry
Fine Lay
Rhi
Chris Velardo
Dhartmann34
Fupresti
Nebgolfer
ANS21
c-mac13
vflashv

flight status...CHECK

It's 100 degrees in Phoenix today. I guess it's fortunate that Fuppy Floppy found his way to San Diego a day early.

Yep, Team Chad is going to get thumped. Hate to say my good buddy Jake just wound up on the wrong team for this one but Scotty and Ethan need some payback after the #TheGrandaddy.

It's 100 degrees in Phoenix today. I guess it's fortunate that Fuppy Floppy found his way to San Diego a day early.

I understand it is a dry heat....

Happy travels, sir. Remember -- leave space for the trophy in carry on.

Safe travels everyone. Have fun and play well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The winning team for KING Chad is:

Hashtag
Ethan G
Scotty G
Kirsten E
Puttin4Bird
KC720
Time4tim
Bigskyirish
Sandiegonative
Schanker

Harry's Team

Harry
Fine Lay
Rhi
Chris Velardo
Dhartmann34
Fupresti
Nebgolfer
ANS21
c-mac13
vflashv

Schanker, FIFY

United has seen fit not to have delays for the first time in recent memory. In Denver and off to SD in a couple hours. Only negative so far is that the bartender at DIA thought turning the match play off in favor of a Rockies game was a good idea. I still can't really believe #TheKing is here.

Schanker, FIFY

You're probably right Alex, but I like the way Team Harry is feeling right now and I don't want to change that. Confidence is good, over confidence is a recipe for disaster. Team Harry is pushing to a level above over confidence. Its uncharted territory and the fall will be devastating. Harry may never be able to play golf again after this weekend.

Just got to Callaway for a tour with my new teammate Rhi. Of course I didn't know how much traffic I was going to hit so I'm a solid 30 minutes early, but it should be fun to see where the magic happens and to meet some of the people I'll be experiencing this awesome event with.

Hit us up with some pics/stories if you can. It's awesome that you get the chance to take a tour!

Hit us up with some pics/stories if you can. It's awesome that you get the chance to take a tour!
Sadly this is the only picture I took as I was too caught up taking it all in to think to stop and take any other pics.

d669589b39ac1563611e5892b59683fe.jpg

Got there about 1:00, and checked in. Rhi came to meet me and we were off. As we were walking into the marketing area I saw Finley walking into a meeting but didn't get to say hello. Saw Ethan working hard, but his wardrobe was the most impressive part of his workspace. Jarry was gone at a conference, but got to see #, though he was on the phone so didn't get to tell him of his impending defeat in person, but I think he sensed it. Got to see the old and new Callaway talks studios, and the new space is much bigger and I think they'll do some fun things with it. Got to sit and talk with Rhi for about 20 minutes and I have to say she's an amazingly nice person. I could have talked to her a lot more but didn't want to take up too much of her time. Rhi walked me out and I made my way back home.

I'm incredibly thankful to Rhi for taking the time out of her incredibly busy schedule to show me around. So many golf clubs just sitting around that made me drool. Learning about Rhi's background was really interesting and I can't wait to continue the conversation this weekend. To hear her take on THP from the OEM side was pretty cool, especially hearing about how much they love the events just like the rest of us.

Overall, it was a really neat experience, and I'm glad it worked out. Once again, a huge thanks to Rhi for being a wonderful hostess/tour guide.

Yep, Team Chad is going to get thumped. Hate to say my good buddy Jake just wound up on the wrong team for this one but Scotty and Ethan need some payback after the #TheGrandaddy.

pfffft. Team Chad all the way. His mental game is strong to quite strong and his bag is beyond tour contrabanned out. Some next level stuff going on. The whole team is gonna be strolling around La Costa like a walk in the park.

pfffft. Team Chad all the way. His mental game is strong to quite strong and his bag is beyond tour contrabanned out. Some next level stuff going on. The whole team is gonna be strolling around La Costa like a walk in the park.

Team Chad all the way, Ethan is not to be taken lightly with him on board that is a strong team. I am looking forward to cheer you guys along to victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring on the pics!

Back