Devereux Golf Apparel - Company Spotlight

Everyone knows I love pockets, so obviously my affinity leans towards the Welch (which is the one I wore at the Indy event). If not for the price point being in that hard for me to just jump on without hesitation range I would already own the other two colorways of the shirt, and I probably will anyways down the road.

Everyone knows I love pockets, so obviously my affinity leans towards the Welch (which is the one I wore at the Indy event). If not for the price point being in that hard for me to just jump on without hesitation range I would already own the other two colorways of the shirt, and I probably will anyways down the road.

You said while there that you really liked it and it worked well in both fit and comfort. That says a lot.

Love the look of the shirt with the blue on the shoulders. Really sharp. You look a bit different in those model pictures, Jman. Nice aviators! :alien:

In all seriousness, another solid right up dude.

You said while there that you really liked it and it worked well in both fit and comfort. That says a lot.

Yep, they're a good fit and good feel for me. Performed well all day too, definitely might not be a look for everyone, but they are comfortable and fit well.

I really like the Matthew shirt the best. I hope we can see these a little cheaper, but I may get a couple for work.

great stuff James, thanks for the review.

I agree on the price point personally, as much as I like them it's a tough spot for how I shop.

But damn I want the other Welch's.

Classy style

Love this brand. Found some great deals out there too.

Love this brand. Found some great deals out there too.

One of my favorites, I was bummed at the lack of L in styles I liked in the last sale at fairway styles. Good quality, and a pretty awesome company too.

Thought I would bump this given the sale going on, on HauteLook.com right now. 24.97 a pop, 16 hours left.

I splurged on a couple. LOL

Yeah you did. Rocking them soon in spades

Yeah you did. Rocking them soon in spades

You've no idea how happy you posting that sale made me, hell I'd never even heard of the site LOL

Once it gets sweltering here I won't wear them a lot on the course, but I'm set for work and play now for sure.

Thought I would bump this given the sale going on, on HauteLook.com right now. 24.97 a pop, 16 hours left.

I splurged on a couple. LOL

I picked up two today. What a crazy good sale. I'm really looking forward to receiving them as they will be my first venture into this brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up two today. What a crazy good sale. I'm really looking forward to receiving them as they will be my first venture into this brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its insanely good IMO, I couldn't say no and I still find myself eyeing a couple shirts I didn't grab.

I think you will like them, great material.

I freaking love these shirts. Fun company too. Finally snagged a hat to rock.

Back