2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Product of Georgia Tech that just graduated. Was #1 ranked AM in the world last year. Hits the ball a mile and has a long career ahead of him IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we still run this State.

No Faldo shot coverage even though he's with Rose and Fowler. Too bad..it'd be nice to see how it's done...or at least how he says it supposed to be done when he's on air.
I saw him hit one 100 yard shot over the green, they must have been desperate for someone to hit!

Awesome I'm in!

I received an email today saying I typed the email address in wrong...And I was choosing Spieth and DJ!! I'm sure there are a bunch of people choosing that pair but still!!!

I received an email today saying I typed the email address in wrong...And I was choosing Spieth and DJ!! I'm sure there are a bunch of people choosing that pair but still!!!

Forward the original email to the right one and see how forgiving JB and GG feel haha

That shot of the pro tracer from the front was pretty cool. Watching the ball coming towards us

Paul Casey birdie on 15. Come on buddy, keep it up through the tough conditions. -2 thru 15.

Okay... the ESPN "Ant Man" promo ...is the worst thing I've seen on TV in a LONG time. I'd rather watch Daly's pants.

ROse down to -2

Watching some at lunch at its really weird watching people suck wedges back

I love links golf, love the look of this course and would love to play it some day.

It's great seeing Faldo and Duval play. I like that commentators get a chance to experience how hard the game is. Sometimes guys spend enough time in the booth that they forget.

It's great seeing Faldo and Duval play. I like that commentators get a chance to experience how hard the game is. Sometimes guys spend enough time in the booth that they forget.

Faldo is a hall of famer and like 6 time major champion haha i think he remembers how hard it is. Duval doesn't want to talk about it

Faldo is better than tiger .

Weather tomorrow is going to correct some of those score up top I think.

Got to feel for Chesters with that finish.

I think I am at -6 after today.

Oh no! ESPN is already doing a replay! So much for work.

~Rock

If the guys that went out early again today, get the good side of the weather tomorrow, it will cement my feelings on the Open.

Back