Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I need to find a hybrid to put in my Irod shaft

Odyssey Works #1 Wide; 33"; 1 degree flat; blue/silver SuperStroke; black shaft..............can't get it out of my head.

I am really regretting not getting a Wilson 100 year anniversary Nexus stand bag last year. They cannot be found anywhere now it seems.

I am really regretting not getting a Wilson 100 year anniversary Nexus stand bag last year. They cannot be found anywhere now it seems.
You and I BOTH buddy. I've looked everywhere for one. I think one of those would look SICK combined with my Seamus covers. Ha.

It's here! Hoping to do some testing this weekend and early next week. Give a real chance to make the bag. View attachment 19750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR 6-hybrid.

Still.

I think I'm liking the MCC Platinum grips that I put on my woods. So I'm pondering making the drive this evening to pick up enough to do the rest of my clubs.

And still have the J15 wedge ponder. Since I hit Ron's I've wanted them pretty badly.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Watching a 915D2 on the bay, if it goes for cheap enough I may take a stab. Mostly just cause.

I have a problem. LOL

Thinking about trading in some stuff with Cally for a PM 60 and an XR 6 w/ Tour Green

Pondering whether or not to reshaft my Trilogy 4W. I bought it off eBay for cheap because it was L-flex. Ladies flex plays an inch shorter as well. Thing is, yesterday I poked two shots with it 200+ yards. I was going to put a ProLaunch Blue R-flex (bought two) into it, but now I'm thinking I may just reshaft the 7W with the ProLaunch Blue, and leave the Graphite Design Tour AD-50 in place in the 4W. If this experiment goes south, I can always reshaft it.

The other option is to buy a L-flex 7W and not worry about reshafting at all.

I hit one of the only 2 used Ping i25 drivers that GolfSmith had yesterday. Hard to tell hitting into a screen, but it sure felt good!

I've had the Rapture V2 since the day they came out, and I've been playing with it cut to 43-1/2" for the past 6 months or so. I love the V2, but I've been pondering the i25 HARD lately.

Still got rangefinder on the brain. There's a few other little things i want but i still can't stop pondering a nice laser.

Still got rangefinder on the brain. There's a few other little things i want but i still can't stop pondering a nice laser.

A rangefinder is one of those things that I had no idea I needed until I used one. Now it seems utterly indispensable.

A rangefinder is one of those things that I had no idea I needed until I used one. Now it seems utterly indispensable.
I definitely want one. Ive been using Golfshot gps on my phone for years but its just getting old. I hate being reliant on my phone, killing the battery, waiting for it to update when my signal is low and just being off by a number of yards on certain courses. I think a rangefinder will be a good investment

I definitely want one. Ive been using Golfshot gps on my phone for years but its just getting old. I hate being reliant on my phone, killing the battery, waiting for it to update when my signal is low and just being off by a number of yards on certain courses. I think a rangefinder will be a good investment

Yup, I did the same thing before I picked up a rangefinder. They remove all doubt, which is great. The only bummer is you're totally hosed on blind approaches, but the GPS will fill in those blanks.

Yup, I did the same thing before I picked up a rangefinder. They remove all doubt, which is great. The only bummer is you're totally hosed on blind approaches, but the GPS will fill in those blanks.
See that sounds a lot better, only needing my phone for certain situations. Hoping to find a good deal on a Z6 or X

Im waiting on the chance to order the Callaway club we got to demo last weekend we arent allowed to talk about yet and the new Odyssey V-Line CS Big T.

Im waiting on the chance to order the Callaway club we got to demo last weekend we arent allowed to talk about yet and the new Odyssey V-Line CS Big T.

Mini driver?

Nike limited edition Volt Vapor Speed driver

the review thread has me thinking more and more about Glide wedges. If i didn't have bstone wedges coming in July I'd probably already have pulled the trigger...but the inner club ho in me isn't listening to logic...

New driver, selling the Big Bertha. No idea what to try, want something that jumps off the face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rangefinder is great. Check ebay out, I got a great deal on Bushnell V2 awhile ago

It might be time to pull the trigger on a J15 3h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back