DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got room for one more? I'm in if you do.

This is Ft Worth Meadowbrook, not Arlington Meadowbrook, right?

This is FW Meadowbrook, I just called and extended it to 4.

Sunday, 5/4
Meadowbrook Golf course (30 & 820)
7:22 AM

1) Cookie
2) afwcardinal (hopefully)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) could be YOU!

Its beautiful out! Slow or not you two will have a blast.

Not sure we had a blast but the weather was awesome. Slow slow play along with one of my worst rounds does not make a blast of a day. However on 18 had one of my best drives, put my second shot just short of the green, pitched to 3 inches of the hole for a birdie. Guess I will go back now

Not sure we had a blast but the weather was awesome. Slow slow play along with one of my worst rounds does not make a blast of a day. However on 18 had one of my best drives, put my second shot just short of the green, pitched to 3 inches of the hole for a birdie. Guess I will go back now
Finally, a hole that we did not have to wait on.

Just got on property for the LPGA event. Walk up to the putting green to see who is getting ready. Lexi just walks up. Almost did not recognize her with the black hair.

Just got on property for the LPGA event. Walk up to the putting green to see who is getting ready. Lexi just walks up. Almost did not recognize her with the black hair.
Have fun out there guys. I wish I could have joined you

I have off next Friday, anyone interested in playing? I have an appointment at some time during the day, but have not been given the details yet, just trying to gauge any interest.

Go find the Cure peeps!

Say hi to Wiezy for me.

Go find the Cure peeps!

Say hi to Wiezy for me.
I went looking for them. Even sent out a tweet trying to locate them. Never heard or saw anything about them. A little disappointed I could not find them

Sunday, 5/3

1) Cookie
3) Dave Alvarado
4) could be YOU!

Anyone up for the 4th spot? Early start, be home around noon!

I have off next Friday, anyone interested in playing? I have an appointment at some time during the day, but have not been given the details yet, just trying to gauge any interest.
I might be able to make this work. Lets touch base as it gets closer. I may have thr new Hogans with me by then!

And I just got invited to play TPC Las Colinas on Monday! Being a few weeks away from the Byron the course should be perfect. Think that's worthy of a vacation day.

Absolutely Nate. Enjoy!!

Night at the track
96cf271a62b9f4405ca09b50277ccb18.jpg

4d2d67d6471f926fe15138f1c7539331.jpg

8c41c26fa9c8c0022e7d8c588c919cc1.jpg

Anyone going to Bridges today have a spare rangefinder battery??? Please bring and I'll purchase from ya later today!

Anyone going to Bridges today have a spare rangefinder battery??? Please bring and I'll purchase from ya later today!
I live by a batteries plus and its on my way so I can stop and grab one for you.

Sunday, 5/3

1) Cookie
3) Dave Alvarado
4) could be YOU!

Anyone up for the 4th spot? Early start, be home around noon!

Bump. I believe we will also have three Cure putter models available for demo.....you know for those people that want to drop 3 to 4 strokes off their game.

Bump. I believe we will also have three Cure putter models available for demo.....you know for those people that want to drop 3 to 4 strokes off their game.

Woah woah woah, this marketing just seems too broad without taking the non-positives into account...

I heart you #Cookie.

If you had time then I'll take it. If not, no worries, just got done w/ soccer and headed that way.

I stopped and grabbed you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, be there right at tee time, see you on the first tee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah woah woah, this marketing just seems too broad without taking the non-positives into account...

I heart you #Cookie.

What's a non-positive with this putter? ;)

:kisses:

What's a non-positive with this putter? ;)

:kisses:
Has Jman not experienced a Cure Putter yet? It's something different, and he should get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back