NHL 2014-2015 Season

Weise is lucky not to get smashed in the face for that.

It wasn't as bad as it originally looked.

Wasn't bad, just intentionally knocking into the goalie generally gets you a good glove in the face.

Man Johnson has been good in the playoffs.

If Johnson is out that is going to hurt big time.

Oh thank you Ben!

Good news for the volts, Johnson is back

Frig, one thing I'll give MTL fans for is how loud they make a home rink. Would be amazing to play in front of. One thing as a Leaf fan I envy.

Should have had that one

Refs have really swallowed the whistles here in the 3rd it seems.

That was a bad goal to give up, he's played so well to let that one go in.

Holy crap...

That's a goal

Its a tough call by the ref but a good one

NOt reviewable is such a joke, I'm ok with the play standing, but no way it shouldn't be reviewable.

Its a tough call by the ref but a good one

I'm ok with it going either way, but man its tough to take after how may goals got taken away last year against you guys.

That's a tough one but I think they made the right call. Maybe the non reviewable kinda makes it easier for the refs

I wish I could pick up the NBC feed. I'm so sick of Glen Healy sucking on Price's toes.....not the word I want to use, but anyways.

That's a tough one but I think they made the right call. Maybe the non reviewable kinda makes it easier for the refs

I'm fine with the call, but the fact that its not reviewable is ridiculous.

I'm fine with the call, but the fact that its not reviewable is ridiculous.
Yeah I agree but I don't want everything to be reviewable is all I was trying to say.

WOw, that was ridiculous.

I have so much respect for Ryan Callahan and his style of play. Guy does everything to try and win.

I have so much respect for Ryan Callahan and his style of play. Guy does everything to try and win.

I've always liked him alot, even when he was a Ranger. Dude is small but plays so hard, without being dirty. Dude was hitting everything that moved in the first series.

Hawks up 3 on the Wild in the first period yikes....

Back