Now working for me

Back up for me on galaxy s4. Thing was pissing me off lol

New Tapatalk update this morning. Different looking... Looks like notifications might work again, which would be awesome.

I like the new look, now just hoping it works like it should.

I'm indifferent on the new look...it seems to be running smoother than the previous version though

Looks like there's another update after the big update. Hesitant to download it cuz it's actually working very well for me right now.

My notifications were working fine then last week just stopped. Got another update over the weekend and now randomly they are working again lol

I am somewhat new to Taptalk. I have enjoyed it thus far. I guess I did not even notice it looking different after the update. Just keeps me enjoying THP during boring swim meets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to have you.

I was forced to the latest version when I bought a phone this week. It's been pretty flawless for me.

I love that I can add stickies to the main part now by clicking the button in settings that says "Flatten Stickies". It may have been there in the past, and I missed it, but it helps tremendously.

For those of you with Android phones and having issues with notifications. I updated my phones software to the latest update (lollipop) and now I am getting notifications

Tap it in.....

I've enjoyed this latest update on iOS.. for now.

I like it a lot. Its faster, very smooth and has everything I need.

Agreed! It's he only way I do THP now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to do the polls? That is the only thing that I can't seem to do on tapatalk (iOS)

Does anyone know how to do the polls? That is the only thing that I can't seem to do on tapatalk (iOS)
I've always just opened up the thread in Web View from Tapatalk and then you'll see the poll

Just got an update for Android and I'm totally digging it so far.

Just got an update for Android and I'm totally digging it so far.
Just got mine as well, seems good so far. Gotta get use to the layout changes haha

Just got mine as well, seems good so far. Gotta get use to the layout changes haha
Agreed but so far seems pretty smooth and I'm liking the new quote and thanks option.

I like the new update with the exception that I am starting to get notifications when they are supposed to be turned off.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Agreed but so far seems pretty smooth and I'm liking the new quote and thanks option.
Agreed. No more selecting a post first then the actions. Unless you want to multi-quote or edit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And the latest update has destroyed photos again. Best option to upload is at like 300x200.

Photos are also attaching differently and not embedding themselves. This sucks.

Back