WGC Matchplay (Spoilers)

Looks like two of my guys got through--Oosthi--and Casey. Tough matches for them tomorrow though.

I know they were hoping for some bigger names in the final 8. Check out all the Englishmen!

Louie moving on.

Looks like two of my guys got through--Oosthi--and Casey. Tough matches for them tomorrow though.

The next set of matches is later tonight, not tomorrow. Here is the list of the 4 matches this afternoon:

Rory McIlroy vs. Paul Casey
Louis Oosthuizen vs. Jim Furyk
Tommy Fleetwood vs. Danny Willett
Gary Woodland vs. John Senden

FWIW, 2 Americans, 4 Europeans, 1 South African, 1 Australian.

I have 4 moving on, but only 3 of my picks can get to the semis. I don't know what to make of the right side of the bracket, but will be pulling for Willett.

I have 4 moving on, but only 3 of my picks can get to the semis. I don't know what to make of the right side of the bracket, but will be pulling for Willett.

I've got Oosty, Casey and Woodland.

Anyone in fantasy that picks the winner of this event, if it's not McIlroy, is a freaking genius or really lucky....probably both.

Rory can't be happy about getting the last tee time.

I'm glad you reminded us that there's a second round of matches today; totally escaped my mind. Although he's not one of my picks, Furyk is looking pretty dangerous IMO.

Heart breaking loss for Fowler there. Ouch!

Maybe Rory should give that second ticket for the fight to a random fan on twitter or something. That would make him even more popular me thinks.

ouch

Wow .. What did I miss yesterday . Bradley and Jiminez ? Wow. Talk about helping ratings

Got Casey, Oustheizen and Furyk through so far. Really thought Mahan was a no brainer. Oosty and Furyk playing now means I can get two at most through, but guaranteed at least one in the final four. Fingers crossed.

Have Furyk, Oostheizen, so will get at least 1 in the final four. Also have Casey, and Willett. Could get 3 of the final 4 if things go well.

Woodland is quietly making himself a lot of money this week.

Have 3 still going in the quarter finals. 2 currently leading, 1 behind.

3 callaway staffers in the final 4...that'll do well for marketing

What a tee shot by Rory.

Oh my Rory. That was nice

What a tee shot by Rory.

Crazy how high some of those guys can hit driver and have it land that softly.

Want Rory to win, but picked Casey to be in the final two in fantasy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think Casey is the only guy I have left for the THP fantasy. A huge clutch putt by Casey there.

Casey with the clutch putt!

Come on, Rory. Make a run right here

Tough up and down for Rory.

Back