What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handing to,the range in a lil bit...need more time working on the new swing moves.

Nice. I'm upset that I got no invite for tomorrow ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure I ever actually got one either, but then again, I drink a lot....

Played a comp in sustained 30mph wind, shot a 72 with a 7 on the 9th hole..

Had a golf lesson. Best golf lesson ever!
Any lingering thoughts I have had about my Inability to improve have disappeared.

Blk from the range. Swing was so so. Hit some good shots and flight some pulls and pushes.finished with two good swings.

Got all the clubs re-griped Winn

Hit a couple buckets and practiced putting.

Unwrapped my new irons. Flipped a coin to see which set I'll be playing tomorrow. Now trying to decide if I'm regripping or not.
Decided not to regrip, but I did wash all my clubs and swap out gamer balls for tomorrow (it's gotten warmer here quicker than I expected). Wilson Duo out, B-330RX in.

Decided not to regrip, but I did wash all my clubs and swap out gamer balls for tomorrow (it's gotten warmer here quicker than I expected). Wilson Duo out, B-330RX in.
Can't go wrong with the trusty b330rx. They are my go to

Hit the range and followed the The King live update thread.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Went to the range for a large bucket. Worked on the swing and got a better feel for my old driver.

Also ordered a sun mountain 4 5 2014.

Sent from iPhone+Tapatalk

Hit 2 buckets at the range with my son, practiced the short game in the nice sun

Played 18 in 87, THPed and followed #TheKing, stopped by Golf Galaxy to have my Scotty GoLo Mid cut down and regripped, but they said that a regular grip wouldn't fit...grrr.

Played 18 holes of mediocre golf, bought some golf balls, did some wedge practice and watched the WGC.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

18 at a course in beautiful condition, and some THP. Pretty soon I need to buy some golf balls too.

Went to the course and worked on chipping and then to the range to hit few iron shots . I actually hit he ball pretty darn good. After Thursday's play, I was afraid to even try. Crazy fricking game !

Went to the course and worked on chipping and then to the range to hit few iron shots . I actually hit he ball pretty darn good. After Thursday's play, I was afraid to even try. Crazy fricking game !

How's the hip?

Yep. See the bag setup thread for my thoughts on that...the 58 helps me more than the extra FW, considering I didn't even hit it once.

How's the hip?

It hurt last night and most of the day. Not drop me to my knees type pain but a dull throb. I told KB I might need to go ahead with the surgery. I'll give it a few more days ...

It hurt last night and most of the day. Not drop me to my knees type pain but a dull throb. I told KB I might need to go ahead with the surgery. I'll give it a few more days ...

Listen to the docs. You had me worried. You toughed it out like the bionic redneck that you are though!

Listen to the docs. You had me worried. You toughed it out like the bionic redneck that you are though!

Lmao! Bionic redneck huh? I've been called a tough ole coot but not a BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back