2015 NFL Draft Thread

I know. Not on you at all, sir.

A little punch drunk from seeing so many comments (here and otherwise) about Winston's "immature" transgressions like he was caught underage drinking.

Lots of serious issues being pushed aside for football and fandom. Makes me a little queasy.

The only thing to be said for this, is as a guy that spends his life defending the legal system as its in place (right or wrong), its a bit of a gray area.

Someone needs to explain to Ray Farmer that only Josh Gordon was suspended for this season - not the entire receiving corps. Forward passes are still allowed. Please, please, please draft a WR who can catch a deep ball!

Happy with the Titans draft thus far. Draft is definitely a high risk high reward draft. If Mariota and DGB pan out then we will have a franchise qb and wr for the next decade. Hoping to grab 2 of the 3 if not all 3 today, Jay Ajayi, Michael Bennett, and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

A fun quote from 2012. Amazing how 3 years can change a man's stance on domestic violence

"But suffice it to say, we would never, ever take a player that struck a female, or had a domestic dispute like that, or did anything like that," Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider said in 2012"

This excessive hoopla is ridiculous. 1st round, sure, go overboard. The players from these later rounds might not even make the team. I still think the guy that announces the players at The Open should do the draft.

Steelers did great 1st round but the rest I have no idea. TE pick should be good.

Overall I cant say Im excited about how the Bills drafted...

Great pick by the Browns in the 7th Ifo Ekpre-Olomu was one of the best corners in college football and due to a knee injury dropped to the 7th. Good pick browns

Very happy with the Jags draft overall. Five guys at least who can start or be in heavy rotation. Couple of late steals.

Very happy with the Jags draft overall. Five guys at least who can start or be in heavy rotation. Couple of late steals.
Getting Rashad Greene that late is a great pick

Reese dismukes is a perfect example of if you can be drafted high, go. He was supposed to be a first round pick last year, decided to come back for his senior year and wasn't drafted, ouch.

Great pick by the Browns in the 7th Ifo Ekpre-Olomu was one of the best corners in college football and due to a knee injury dropped to the 7th. Good pick browns

There have been players with torn ACLs picked before, and long before the 7th round. His drop makes me think the rehab isn't going smoothly. If he turns out and performs as he did before the injury, then they got the steal of the draft.

No RB's drafted by the Cowboys.....which means 1 of 2 things.

Jets have their QB of the future in Petty (I hope).

I have been a hardcore sports fan for as long as I can remember.

I have lived and died with 2 teams: the Vancouver Canucks and the Seattle Seahawks. I grew up in Vancouver. I've been a Seahawk fan since the Jim Zorn days. I was a season ticket holder when the team was a perennial loser, driving the 2 and 1/2 hours each way on Sunday's...

But, as as a father of 2 young girls, and just as a human being, I can not support anyone, or any organization that looks past a 280 pound man punching his girlfriend in the face.

I never imagined a scenario that could see me turn my back on either of my teams...but I am done with the Seahawks.

I thought the Cowbows were a joke for signing Hardy...but my team is just as big a joke.

Im going to miss following them...but I'm sick and tired of turning a blind eye to all of these wife beating scumbags. I'll spend my Sunday's playing golf instead of watching football from now on.

The Browns had one of the better drafts of any team (before using hindsight) in recent history. A team with needs all over addressing them one by one. Impressive stuff. Jacksonville had a great draft as well.

The Seahawks continue to be "that" team. Listen, if you are going to have no character, don't call another team out about character.

The Browns had one of the better drafts of any team (before using hindsight) in recent history. A team with needs all over addressing them one by one. Impressive stuff. Jacksonville had a great draft as well.

The Seahawks continue to be "that" team. Listen, if you are going to have no character, don't call another team out about character.

I still don't believe they did that this year. Waiting for them to trade them all away for a hurt QB or something

Yet most of the "experts" had them ranked middling at best. Not that anyone can really rate a draft until a few seasons go by, but I like what they did. And I like that they are not playing follow-the-leader & copying what other teams are trying to do. Yes, it is a pass-dominant league, but the best teams still run & dominate both lines of scrimmage.

Jets have their QB of the future in Petty (I hope).

They also took Jake heaps from miami as an udfa he is actually pretty good

I'm just glad the browns didn't take a qb with one of their first round picks. I guess 3rd times a charm.

As a die hard J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets fan, I couldn't be more thrilled about our draft this year. Maccagnan made all the right moves. Washington gave us an early Xmas gift with NOT drafting the top rated player in the draft...Leonard Williams. Picking up Smith and Petty are the diamonds in the rough that will make this team viable in a couple of years...remember Vinny and the Jets (play off of Elton John's "Benny and the Jets") well watch out for "Petty and the Heartbreakers". This will be one of the top defenses for years to come.

Back