WGC Matchplay (Spoilers)

Well this is going to be interesting with Rory and Casey.

Does anybody feel like the commentators are rooting for Rory? Not that l don't like Rory, but it seems like they want Casey to fail.

Uh oh... door just creaked open for Rory!

Casey with a huge mistake there.

Does anybody feel like the commentators are rooting for Rory? Not that l don't like Rory, but it seems like they want Casey to fail.

I haven't been paying really close attention to them, but I don't think I've heard anything like that--I could have missed something though. I did hear them say Casey has outplayed Rory this match.

I haven't been paying really close attention to them, but I don't think I've heard anything like that--I could have missed something though. I did hear them say Casey has outplayed Rory this match.
That's good to hear. Just seemed like for a bit there, everytime Casey did something good, Miller was like "Yeah but you've got to do something great to beat a #1" lol

That's good to hear. Just seemed like for a bit there, everytime Casey did something good, Miller was like "Yeah but you've got to do something great to beat a #1" lol

Well, your first problem is you're listening to Johnny Miller :alien:

At least they are showing some respect for Casey's forearms.

It looks cold there. I loved SF the short time I spent there, but man they have some crazy weather.

I've heard a lot of that too, ha.

Rory with a chance to close it.

They go to the 14th?

Tiger doesn't miss that :alien:

(well.. today's Tiger might)

Free golf!

Dammit Rory. Quit missing it right.

What a shot by Casey.

Casey just can't take advantage of his openings. 123 yards and he can't get it inside 10 feet.

Somebody blinked...........and it was Casey with the unforced error. Must have been thinking about the putt he just missed to win it.

Neither player can close.

6:45 tomorrow morning they'll pick it back up. Rory may want to catch some zz's on the jet back from Vegas.

Well if Casey can pull it off in the morning, I'll have secured a spot in the finals with either him or Furyk.

Love Casey's comment about not playing one more hole. "Happy Hour is almost over"!

Sure hope Rory wins or what an absolutely atrocious final 4. Almost glad I have to work tomorrow...

Need Casey to come through in the morning. Still have Willett in there as well.

I've only got Casey left. Really hoping Rory ties one on tonight and can't perform tomorrow morning.

Back