Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for this.... We called it earlier but didn't think we'd get Harry and Chad in our group... It's go time son, #NoWardF

Keep the pedal to the medal and the hammer down . Team Chad FTW ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our plates

682c69b679909a3456d7c992bdfa29e2.jpg

JB's plate

8c413171e470c45e6bfd61a7d9bfd0c3.jpg

I really can't explain how eager I am to see how tomorrow shakes out. Some SERIOUSLY solid matchups.

What a dinner

8a1d2d315382237c7dcb0d3131761635.jpg

And THAT is what its all about. A picture is worth 1,000 words, thats a group having a hell of a time and just living up the moment.

I freaking love it. Its #TheKing baby!

Oh my, those matchups!!! Going to be so awesome tomorrow. Can't wait for it! Yeah, I need to get that shirt Ethan has, I like that one. Keep the pressure on #TeamChad you guys can take this!

Just got caught up. Thread of the day to say the least. Great matches and some stellar pictures. Glad to see Team Chad up by a few going into singles. Going to make for a exciting day tomorrow.

Soak it up guys & girls!! You are in #TheKing with the best internet golfing family and the #ZooCrew.... It doesn't get much bette than this! Also don't forget Harry's golden rule.

Test it up tomorrow

Just got done catching up. Well done by all on the updates.....thank you for doing it in the heat of competition. Course, competition, food and fellowship are all on point. Tomorrow looks to be a battle. Good luck to all and #ImWithTeamHarry!

JM

PS - That Man Candy looks deeelish!

PSS - Can't believe I typed that!

Last edited:
Fun day, fun thread. Looking forward to seeing more of it tomorrow.

Great coverage everyone! Was a fun follow today for sure. Dinner looked amazing too. I need some candied bacon!

It's go time in the morning, let's put the hammer down #TeamHarry!

I second this motion.....

Do we have a third?

Surprised no one else chimed in CJ but I will most certainly third this. Love bacon and that looks soooooo good.

This view doesn't suck at all!
d098ad5d60082fdf9ff88a0b9b59a0c2.jpg

Hanging out outside the bar
1b554d1630e34689b3b1dc61b7f01126.jpg

What a great dinner tonight. Good food, good wine, great company and all in the name of #TheKing
Thanks for making this weekend fantastic so far. Tomorrow decides it all.

It can not be said enough how awesome every person from Callaway has been the last few days. They are super friendly and are a blast to be around. Just like Internet Golfers without the "accurate" handicaps.

Finally caught up, wow! Really enjoyed the coverage. Great rounds were played and it looks like everyone had a blast. To be honest I thought #TeamChad would lead by a larger margin.....:alien:

All smack talk aside, there was some great golf played. Well done everyone! Thank you Callaway and THP for making it possible.

The royal family will be upon us tomorrow...enjoy your evening and look forward to the action tomorrow.

Great playing today all, fun reading along. Looking forward to these awesome match up's tomorrow. Enjoy the night all, sleep well. Have a blast tomorrow

Fight on a little tv.... Periscope ftw?!

f99d03b0e26f105ae133f7f48745ad07.jpg

Yes this is on the table. It's called Man Candy. It's candied bacon

51c2c3ac8e13dc71d9e40b82a3016ed2.jpg

So... This sounds/looks amazing!

Squirrel!

Team Harry, nice job today. Score is just like last year, now go out and blow their doors off tomorrow!

6780482f6931b4ec13fe0db89874d57d.jpg
ebfcf0c11a4a82813409ac5550d05ce6.jpg

Little nightcap

Just getting caught up. Only one thing to say - unbelievable! Have an awesome day tomorrow everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back